This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

who wants to play Bump

Started by Super Duckie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Duckie

heres a backdoor for a game for Pogo, called Bump, it is no longer on the site anymore, didn't check it out to see if it works yet, but here ya go

http://www.backdoors.to/pogo/bump/

Homer

Bump is still a pogo game. You have to access it by adding it to your favorites. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

really, i never saw it on the page, I'll have to look, b/c i found a game called overflow as well, i never saw listed

Homer

Not all games are listed on main page. You can find them by editing your favorites. ;)

Super Duckie

ronandamee1

Pogo should get rid of that game and bring back word riot. I wish there was a Pogo forum so we could tell them how we feel. Stupid pogo. >:(

Super Duckie

could there possibally be a back door to word riot ??

Homer

Super Duckie

yea, i just read an article, they completly deleted it

Homer

ronandamee1

Quote from: Homer on June 14, 2004, 06:32:25 PM
I never liked it anyways. :-\
My feelings were kind of hurt by that post :'(. Word Riot itself was not all that great, but the chat atmosphere was what I really liked. I need a good chat atmosphere. I don't get out much. Word Riot was like my place to be. If word riot were still thereI would not be here bothering you poor folks. Maybe you guys should start a petition to Pogo. I would leave you alone. ;)

Homer

Super Duckie

there was actually a petition before word riot was taken off to save the game, but i guess pogo didn't listen

Homer

Pogo never listens they do as they please.  >:(

ronandamee1

I was thinking of my old Pogo names I have had throughout the years and I remembered a screenname from like 2 years ago, but no password. I contacted Pogo and after a little prodding I was able to get my password. Once I had my s/n back I checked my friends list and found all my old Word riot friends. :'(. Not one out of the ten or so has been online since(about two weeks ago). Poor me. :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview