This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

RubyQuest is now released for Tri-Peaks Deluxe

Started by chummychum,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

RubyQuest will play Tri-Peaks Deluxe for you on Pogo.com. RubyQuest is a Tri-Peaks Deluxe cheat for the Tri-Peaks 2: Quest for the Ruby Ring game on Pogo.com

This will NOT PLAY PAST CHINA!. You must be logged into pogo. Please set your card back to the ruby ring style. We should have it playing past China in the next 24 hours.

http://jackpotspin.com/tripeaksdeluxe/RubyQuest.exe

zzcheatzz

I purchased this Auto and play in China with Ruby Ring Cards.  It seems to go except it does not opt to check the Wild Card.  Is this on purpose at this early stage or going to be added.  Also on most of the 3 (especially 3 diamonds) and Ace Cards (especially Ace diamonds) the Auto does not seem to recognize mostly and just waits, clicking nothing.  Thank-you.

Mistyeyed

i downloaded this morning,but im still waiting for badgehelp to send me a password....i wonder what the holdup is this time..

Homer

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 06, 2008, 07:27:19 AM
i downloaded this morning,but im still waiting for badgehelp to send me a password....i wonder what the holdup is this time..

Even BH goes to sleep occasionally. :/o\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

farmlady

Tara

The auto has been out. :)))  It's on it's second upgrade. The only friggen problem I see is when someone gives you a wild card. The auto won't hit the ok button. If you get a wild card in the spot, it's best to just leave it there so it can't get hung up.

great_one9999

does it have to be on ruby ring card background? it seems to play fine with any of them, i just wanted to be sure before i let it play

Mistyeyed

im a 150 club member and what i wondering is...when you go to badgehelp and want to order one of the new autos,it brings up the paypal screen with the $10 price in there..how do you change that to $5,since im a club member,i tried to do it but it did not let me?

Homer

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 08, 2008, 07:38:40 AM
im a 150 club member and what i wondering is...when you go to badgehelp and want to order one of the new autos,it brings up the paypal screen with the $10 price in there..how do you change that to $5,since im a club member,i tried to do it but it did not let me?

http://badgehelp.com/alternatecc.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on February 08, 2008, 08:07:57 AM

Why doesn't that link let you pay with paypal?  :-\

swamp

Quote from: Tara on February 08, 2008, 08:15:33 AM
Quote from: Homer on February 08, 2008, 08:07:57 AM

Why doesn't that link let you pay with paypal?  :-\
!@#$ pay pal froze my account cus a 3rd party tryed to get into my account. now i cant buy the cheat till next week  !@#$ :///

Mistyeyed

im still having trouble with badgehelp in getting my password for this..i ordered the rubyquest for 5 DOLLARS and told them i had joined as a club 150 member..they want me to send them my receipt showing im a 150 club member,but i dont have that receipt available now cause i joined last year..anyone have any idea as to how club 150 members are supposed to get their autos at 5 dollars each if you dont still have your receipt from when you joined the club? help..

swamp

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 08, 2008, 10:09:43 AM
im still having trouble with badgehelp in getting my password for this..i ordered the rubyquest for 5 DOLLARS and told them i had joined as a club 150 member..they want me to send them my receipt showing im a 150 club member,but i dont have that receipt available now cause i joined last year..anyone have any idea as to how club 150 members are supposed to get their autos at 5 dollars each if you dont still have your receipt from when you joined the club? help..
did you pay useing pay pal                         

PogoBadgeHunter

>:((
GET THIS THIS WAS SENT TO ME B4......
As follows;

Now this was sent to me straight after the last letter from OBERON MEDIA
AS FOLLOWS;

Oberon Media <support-gp@cl.oberon-media.com> wrote:

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We would like to offer the chance to choose another game of which we will happily give you the full unlocked version. Please look through the site where you purchased your game from to find another game you like.

We will gladly exchange your purchase for a game of your choice. Please DO NOT purchase the game – simply let us know which game you want to exchange for and we will provide you with the registration information.

We suggest that you download and play the trial versions of our games before making a decision (to make sure there are no compatibility issues).

If your original order contained a CD, please be aware that we do not provide CD versions of exchanged games.

Thank you for contacting Oberon Media support.

Best regards,

Isaac
~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY OTHER GAMES FROM THEM THAT GIVE OUT BADGES....?
I HAVE THE LOTTSO DELUXE/MAHJONG DELUXE AND POPPIT DELUXE.....I DON'T NEED TOKENS I WANT BADGES!
I REPLIED TO ISAAC THAT I WILL WAIT TILL THEY FIX IT AND GIVE ME WHAT I PURCHASED ON WHAT THEY MARKETED TO BE OBTAIN BY PRUCHASE....AND WHAT I SAID TO YOU JUST NOW.....

EXCUSE THE CAPS...
warm regards,
Mak

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview