This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 9 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

James won POV. He says he's going to keep the nominations the same. Right now his target is Ryan, but a lot can change within the next 4+ days. Natalie has been trying to work everyone in the house to vote out Sheila though.

Ryan and Sheila got into an arguement last night.  :)))

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on March 15, 2008, 07:53:18 AM
James won POV. He says he's going to keep the nominations the same. Right now his target is Ryan, but a lot can change within the next 4+ days. Natalie has been trying to work everyone in the house to vote out Sheila though.

Ryan and Sheila got into an arguement last night.  :)))

I wish Natalie would work me  :pp :pp :pp

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on March 15, 2008, 08:30:13 AM
:pp :pp :pp

All those curves and me with no brakes

I was wondering if your sweetie was still in the game, since I don't watch it this season. 

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on March 15, 2008, 10:06:45 AM
I was wondering if your sweetie was still in the game, since I don't watch it this season. 

Yes she is.

mr.clean

anyone else getting the feeds on only 2 people on all 4 cams?

Why are they not showing everyone else?  I hear them all talking else where but they are not showing them .

from what i saw earlyer theres a chance Matt could be put up tommorrow.

Tracey

mr.clean

there talking about putting matt up today by using the veto

Monkey

Apparently the new plan is:
James is gonna use the POV to take off Ryan, and the replacement nominee will be Adam.  :o

tponka

James used the POV - he took down Sheila and put Matt up.
Matt has been literally crying and threatening to not go to sequester or to drown himself in the pool.  He is upset about spending his birthday in sequester.

Good riddance!  Perhaps Natalie will grow a brain once he leaves, although I'm not sure how likely that is.  A little while ago she said if she wins HOH next week she's going to get back at James by backdooring him:  first nominating Adam and Sheila, winning POV, then taking one down to put James up.  She obviously cannot count - if she does that, James will be saved by a vote of 3-2 at worst (Chelsia, Sharon, & Josh vs. Ryan and Adam/Sheila).  duh.

mr.clean

Monkey

It just further proves my point that James is a hypocrite. He b*tches at anyone that doesn't keep their word, but he didn't keep his word yesterday either. He's going to have 1/2 of the house gunning for his  :o0 next week again.

mr.clean

If you watched the show last night you saw what he said too Mat.  That he would keep his word  and play like everyone else has in the house..

Mainly was saying he would do the samething if it was the best thing for him.

Watching the feeds today they seem too have came up with a Plan for the next couple of days/ Weeks.

Runner

I hope Matt & Ryan both get booted.  They are both idiots.

Natalie is an idiot, Yeah hot hot body , from the neck down, but no brains.

Matt is just using her , and would vote her out in a heartbeat to save his own ass.

Runner

Did anybody watch the showtime show last night how Natalie was eating that Pizza???

(homer insert pizza eating smiley here)

LOL

The sound was too funny when she was chomping away!

mr.clean

yeah i was watching the feeds then when she was talking too Josh and eating the Pizza.

Funny she was talking with pizza in her Mouth ..

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on March 12, 2008, 01:50:13 PM
Geez Monkey....you have one job around here and I'm still waiting for the latest news.  :///

:)))

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Too funny..I don't know what your job is Monkey but you better get busy...you are being watched.  :[

Monkey

Quote from: Runner on March 17, 2008, 08:35:51 PM
Matt is just using her , and would vote her out in a heartbeat to save his own ass.
Who wouldn't? They're all there trying to win $500,000. If she had to I'm sure Natalie would vote Matt out too. Natalie may be gullible, but I don't think she's as dumb as everyone says she is.

tponka

Natalie is DEFINITELY as dumb as everyone says she is.. she proves it daily.

• 27 letters in the alphabet (...W, X, Y, AND Z, counting "AND" as a letter)
  • Won't seek revenge b/c the Bible says not to - so she's seeking vengeance instead
  • Thinks Matt really likes her, but just pretends not to
  • Voted James back in when several other evicted houseguests would have helped her alliance (actually, any of them except Jacob would have benefited her and her alliance)

.. and countless other Natalie-isms.
She's not quite as bad as Whamber last season, but pretty close.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview