This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Nip/Tuck

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

does anyone watch this show...im wondering if in last nites show,if anyone has found that agent that Colleen had stuffed with teddy bear stuffing? lol..sure have some outrageous stuff on this show at times..

FreecellFanny

momoftwo

The body fell out of Sean's closet.....if I remember correctly.

Julez

Yup, the body was in Sean's closet.  I just realized that the woman who plays Colleen was Cagney on Cagney and Lacey in the 80's.

Mistyeyed

i thought she looked familiar but couldnt place her...now we have to wait till the new season to see if Sean pulls through his stabbing...i think the guy that played that **** producer named Ram,is the orginal Bo from Dukes of Hazzard isnt he?

FreecellFanny

Julez

Yup, that's him Misty!  I think he's aged much batter than Cagney did!

cherrypie

Hocky

Anyone know if there is going to be a new season coming soon?   I absolutely LOVE this show and have watched every episode!!

Mistyeyed

i imagine there will be cause they left some people hanging in the last show..sean was getting stabbed..i think they usually start the beginning of the year..i hope rescue me starts their new season soon,i like that show also..

FreecellFanny

The new season started this past week and the first episode is fantastic!  :^*

As season 5 begins, McNamara/Troy faces an unexpected, serious medical crisis. Christian decides to settle down with one woman (  :ooo ) and Sean discovers a new love in a moment of extreme vulnerability. 

Mistyeyed

i watched it this week..good thing that show comes on at 10 pm...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview