This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

getting on pogo

Started by eurod,

Previous topic - Next topic

eurod

anyone having problems getting on pogo to play games??? pogo will log me in but when i try to play a game i get an error saying i am prevented from playing !!! What the hell is up with that???

Txslady

Pogo has suspended/terminated your account.  You will have to email them about it.  You should have received an email stating that you account has been suspended/terminated and why.

They did this to my daughter last week and they never emailed her.  When she emailed them they never responded and unblocked her account.

Txslady

Here is the info:

The error message "You are Currently Prevented from playing the games" means that your Club Pogo account has been suspended or blocked, most likely due to a Terms of Service violation. Suspensions last for 72 hours from the time of the infraction.

If you wish to appeal an action made against your account, request notification of an action made against your account, or report an abusive staff member please file an appeal with our Disciplinary Action Team so they can investiage the situation and make an appropriate ruling. Before you submit this information to them, please make absolutely sure all the information requested is accurate and complete. Any omissions or incorrect data will only slow down or otherwise hamper their ability to properly investigate and review your submission.

pogo player

Quote from: eurod on June 16, 2004, 08:56:37 AM
anyone having problems getting on pogo to play games??? pogo will log me in but when i try to play a game i get an error saying i am prevented from playing !!! What the hell is up with that???

lol i got the same thing a couple days ago. and i am still prevented from playing.

Quote from: Txslady on June 16, 2004, 09:10:26 AM
Pogo has suspended/terminated your account.  You will have to email them about it.  You should have received an email stating that you account has been suspended/terminated and why.

They did this to my daughter last week and they never emailed her.  When she emailed them they never responded and unblocked her account.

they didnt send me an email giving me a reason

DEBKARLAR

what if you didn't have a legit email in your account profile?

pogo player

Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on June 16, 2004, 11:04:17 AM

who me? yes i am sure it is real. i guess ill just wait till i can get back on pogo again

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: pogo player on June 16, 2004, 12:29:14 PM
Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on June 16, 2004, 11:04:17 AM

who me? yes i am sure it is real. i guess ill just wait till i can get back on pogo again
What I'm saying is if a person doesn't have a legit email then pogo can't mail them that they have been suspended/banned

eurod

oh well guess i will have to register under another name

PogoPlayer

If your name has been suspended for more than 72 hours and you have a club account, they keep it open because they are still giving you access just not allowing you to play. Tech. they are still letting you use the service so if you ask them, they will just laugh. Really ...lol

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: PogoPlayer on June 16, 2004, 02:42:01 PM
If your name has been suspended for more than 72 hours and you have a club account, they keep it open because they are still giving you access just not allowing you to play. Tech. they are still letting you use the service so if you ask them, they will just laugh. Really ...lol
access to cash in your tokens for nothing no doubt

chacha

yeah i just got the prevented from playing thing 2 the other day i hope it is a only 72 hour thing  i hacw lost so many accounts lol ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview