This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beta

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarnold

The site is down for repairs at the moment.  But you  have to use www.ppogobetatest.com to go to the site.  Also, if you are having issues after going through that link, clear out our cache.  It will help.  You will know if you are on a messed up site if the play now page does not look similar to the actual pogo.com site. 

The site went down last night without warning.  Not sure if they are having server problems or not.  Hope that helps some.

bonjovifan

I'm still getting in with no problem but I'm using the following address:

http://www.alpha.pogo.com/pogobetatest.do?site=betap

Good luck!

Julez

I had been using the site address that they emailed me, but yours works like a charm!  Don't know why the one in my email crapped out on me.

jarnold

That one worked for me!  I don't know why my other link would not work.  Thanks!

jarnold

Now that link won't work for me!! :( girls18.gif

mr.clean

Boy Pogo Beta is sure a ghost town!   I guess only us cheater know the new link too get in.

Very dumb Pogo!

doublea0508

Okay I'm really frustrated.. I can't get onto to Beta.. or the correct beta site. My latest news is from Feb. 18 and the old games which have already been released are still on there. How do I make Beta work right? I have logged in and logged out and nothing seems to change anything. I just want it updated.. thanks for the help!

Runner

That is the current page on beta:

Pogo™ Addiction Solitaire
Golf Solitaire
Sudoku Puzzle Blast
Mahjong Safari

doublea0508

So there has been no new news since Feb 18? What is up with that? O well at least I'm up to date. Thank you

IndianLover

Quote from: Runner on March 26, 2008, 02:12:24 PM
That is the current page on beta:

Pogo™ Addiction Solitaire
Golf Solitaire
Sudoku Puzzle Blast
Mahjong Safari

that is true but you can get into Plate Spinner to if you know how lol.... but the game isn't worth the effort... I didn't like it

Kyle

I think I know how to get into the game, so I am gonna go try to get into it, see what it is like O0

doublea0508

How do you get into Plate Spinner???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview