PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:58:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

alyaks

Good thing luck is legal is the NFL, otherwise my Vikings would be 5-1 instead of 6-0!!! GO VIKINGS!!!! cheerleading.gif

redhotbabydoll

Did anyone catch the last Steelers game...wow that was exciting and  cheerleading.gif My Steelers won  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

jamrow32

Not that it was actually a fun game to watch.....the Eagles did the monkey stomp on the Washington Foreskins last night.

soapbubbles

All I have to say is, Who DAT?  Bless you boys , Super Bowl !!! the Saints will be marching in. WOO HOO!!!

les

Joe C

Quote from: soapbubbles on October 29, 2009, 04:50:25 PM
  All I have to say is, Who DAT?  Bless you boys , Super Bowl !!! the Saints will be marching in. WOO HOO!!!
Ain't my Pats gonna beat your Saints! football4.gif

alyaks

Joe C

Quote from: alyaks on November 30, 2009, 09:01:39 PM
You were saying?
If you are a Saints fan, you know the phrase in question means, "It is not my New England Patriots that shall defeat your New Orleans Saints today."

I stand by my original statement, which was giving props to the Saints beating my Patriots. tumbsup.gif

alyaks

Quote from: Joe C on November 30, 2009, 09:05:43 PM
If you are a Saints fan, you know the phrase in question means, "It is not my New England Patriots that shall defeat your New Orleans Saints today."

I stand by my original statement, which was giving props to the Saints beating my Patriots. tumbsup.gif

Sorry. I don't speak voodoo do you? Stinky gave me her crud. My head is all stuffed up and not thinking too straight. You'll have to be patient with me tonight.

Not really a Saints fan but they really are good this year. Drew Brees is showing us what it takes to be a future Hall of Famer.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: alyaks on November 30, 2009, 09:17:17 PM
Sorry. I don't speak voodoo do you? Stinky gave me her crud. My head is all stuffed up and not thinking too straight. You'll have to be patient with me tonight.

Not really a Saints fan but they really are good this year. Drew Brees is showing us what it takes to be a future Hall of Famer.

I don't know who you got it from. I thought I had the crud, but it turned out to be the plague. You'll have to blame your clogged-upness on someone else.

C~M

Joe C

Quote from: alyaks on November 30, 2009, 09:17:17 PM

The Saints played great. "Who Dat say they gonna beat those Saints? Ain't nobody gonna beat those Saints", as their song likes to say. Certainly not the Patriots with their invisible defense.

alyaks

Thanks for the explanation Joe. Don't I feel stupid?  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: alyaks on December 01, 2009, 09:58:56 AM
Thanks for the explanation Joe. Don't I feel stupid?  hysterical.gif
I am not sure how you feel! hysterical.gif

alyaks

Homer

If the Vikings don't score 14 points I'm gonna be really pissed!  swear2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Is that because of your fantasy team?  giggle2.gif

Homer

Quote from: Hocky New Year on December 28, 2009, 06:54:32 PM
Is that because of your fantasy team?  giggle2.gif

uh-huh

14 points would likely cement my win. If they put up a bagel I could lose. sad.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 28, 2009, 06:58:22 PM
uh-huh

14 points would likely cement my win. If they put up a bagel I could lose. sad.gif

Well, maybe there will be cream chese on that bagel!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview