NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

probably a whole tear on his hamstring.

Homer

Quote from: hades on August 29, 2006, 08:21:43 PM

Bloom has been hurt since before training camp. He wasn't in football shape because of his involvement with the Olympics.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

Quote from: Homer on August 29, 2006, 08:38:46 PM
Quote from: hades on August 29, 2006, 08:21:43 PM

Bloom has been hurt since before training camp. He wasn't in football shape because of his involvement with the Olympics.

ah.i see

Go Cavs!

Luckily they had Stallworth. Bloom only got 2 kickoff returns for 45 yards. I heard Pinkston requested a trade.. hmm?
Stallworth is expected to be #1 receiver. He's really good too.

Remember this? http://www.youtube.com/v/t1tEY7jA-Pk

Homer

Quote from: R3y on August 30, 2006, 05:35:09 AM
Luckily they had Stallworth. Bloom only got 2 kickoff returns for 45 yards. I heard Pinkston requested a trade.. hmm?

Can't say I remember it but Donte is a pretty good player. Believe it or not there are 3-4 teams interested in trading for Pinkston which amazes me because he was probably gonna be cut. :o

justahumping

Quote from: Homer on August 30, 2006, 05:58:08 AM

Can't say I remember it but Donte is a pretty good player. Believe it or not there are 3-4 teams interested in trading for Pinkston which amazes me because he was probably gonna be cut. :o
I still say the only thing wrong with the Saints is the dang coach OR maybe the owners holding the coach back?  I will always say some of the games fell back on the coaches or lack of chaching... and yes, I am a die hard Saints fan......

hades

Quote from: justahumping on August 30, 2006, 03:40:55 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 30, 2006, 05:58:08 AM

I still say the only thing wrong with the Saints is the dang coach OR maybe the owners holding the coach back?  I will always say some of the games fell back on the coaches or lack of chaching... and yes, I am a die hard Saints fan......

theres just certain teams you know will never be great no matter what happens.

Go Cavs!

Eagles already cut Koy Detmer and Todd Pinkston, but bringing back A.J. Feeley, who was released from San Diego.

Homer

Quote from: R3y on August 31, 2006, 04:52:06 AM
Eagles already cut Koy Detmer and Todd Pinkston, but bringing back A.J. Feeley, who was released from San Diego.

No big losses there.

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Homer on August 25, 2006, 06:59:04 PM
Quote from: Kelly on August 25, 2006, 06:51:06 PM
did you hear what Theisman (whom I despise btw) said....."The circus that is the Eagles" he better watch his mouth....he will be gone....like birdman Collingsworth....lol

Actually I found the comment amusing. It was a circus last year. watching this game makes me realize one thing. If McNabb gets hurt again this team is in big trouble. Detmer and Garcia are brutal.
your right, if they lose McNabb thats pretty much it fo the Eagles. hhhmmmm maybe we can have our version of the bounty to hurt certain players like ol' Buddy Ryan  >>:D

Homer

Quote from: l0c0 on August 31, 2006, 11:45:06 AM
Quote from: Homer on August 25, 2006, 06:59:04 PM
Quote from: Kelly on August 25, 2006, 06:51:06 PM
did you hear what Theisman (whom I despise btw) said....."The circus that is the Eagles" he better watch his mouth....he will be gone....like birdman Collingsworth....lol

Actually I found the comment amusing. It was a circus last year. watching this game makes me realize one thing. If McNabb gets hurt again this team is in big trouble. Detmer and Garcia are brutal.
your right, if they lose McNabb thats pretty much it fo the Eagles. hhhmmmm maybe we can have our version of the bounty to hurt certain players like ol' Buddy Ryan  >>:D

Never fear! AJ "Touchy" Feeley is back. :)))

Go Cavs!

Soo.. this is why i see Trent Dilfer can wear #12.. as of Larry Allen cannot wear 73, he wears 71. I remember Jerry Rice allowed to wear 80 (which was retired by Steve Largent) when he joined Seattle.

QuoteIn 2006, Brodie's number 12 jersey will be brought out of retirement and worn by Trent Dilfer, backup quarterback for the 49ers. Dilfer, a close personal friend of Brodie, hopes to bring attention to Brodie's bid for enshrinement in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Homer on August 31, 2006, 06:48:43 AM
Quote from: R3y on August 31, 2006, 04:52:06 AM

No big losses there.

no big gains either... :)))

Go Cavs!

Ok more news that Texans lost their running back Domanick Davis for the season, and rookie will have to start, yesterday they released Antawn Smith. SEE, Texans should have drafted Reggie Bush lmfao..
Lions released Charles Rogers, Broncos released Ron Dayne and Darius Watts, Browns released Lee Suggs. Speaking of Browns, Eagles traded Hank Fraley (err) to Browns. Thats like what? second center after Bentley's injury and Bob Hallen's retirement.
Stephen Davis signed with Rams and releasing Moe Williams.

EDIT: They releasing more players, like Marcus Vick from Dolphins, and now released JEFF GEORGE from the Raiders.. what is up with that?

Mr. Rasputia

big news out of Pittsburg, big Ben is out for opening season

babygurl424

Quote from: l0c0 on September 03, 2006, 07:57:28 PM

:ooo  why???

PunkInDrublic

babygurl424

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 03, 2006, 08:01:24 PM
Quote from: babygurl424 on September 03, 2006, 07:59:26 PM

emergency appendectomy  :'((

holy poopie!!  i love me some ben..i'm a steelers gurl!!!  <3

hades

Quote from: babygurl424 on September 03, 2006, 08:04:28 PM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 03, 2006, 08:01:24 PM
Quote from: babygurl424 on September 03, 2006, 07:59:26 PM

emergency appendectomy  :'((

holy poopie!!  i love me some ben..i'm a steelers gurl!!!  <3

that should be a loss for the steelers then.

justahumping

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview