Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Well, dang, Dolphins!  But at least I get some pocket change lol

PunkInDrublic

I forgot how much I missed football - great opening gamme. OK - is it Sunday yet  :))

babygurl424

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 07, 2006, 08:52:48 PM
I forgot how much I missed football - great opening gamme. OK - is it Sunday yet  :))

i missed it something terrible punk!!  i wish it was sunday!!  LOL

gator8_24

Sundays have Nascar racing first, then football.

babygurl424

Quote from: gator8 on September 07, 2006, 09:15:17 PM
Sundays have Nascar racing first, then football.

love me some nascar too.. <3

xx_mandy_xx

i think im the only one in frickin miami that HATES saban with a passion...I have hated him ever since the first press conference...which interrupted all the frickin tv shows for 2 hours i might add....he has made some really shifty decisions since he's been the coach and i could definitely see the dolphins winning without him (tonights game with the steelers for instance).  HOW did they ever let Jim Bates go?! He takes over abruptly for Wanstadt who has made last season the WORST season since 1969 and gives us THREE wins! He changed the minds of a LOT of very upset fans last year and I for one was so dumbfounded to see that the head honchos upstairs didn't want to give him a chance to continue on as head coach.  Instead, they bring in this goofball to coach who immediately fires people on the coaching staff and members of the team - some of who had been there for 6 years or more.  One of which was long snapper Ed Perry - who bauched ONE snap in the past couple years of his career.  The guy they replaced him with bauched THE VERY FIRST SNAP of his career with the dolphins...which i immediately smirked at because all along I thought this was a very bad decision.  If I had time I would petition everyone in miami to sign for the release of this loser coach.  GR...sorry for the vent...but I am extremely up with football and my dolphins are very important to me lol. 

babygurl424

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 07, 2006, 09:39:29 PM
i think im the only one in frickin miami that HATES saban with a passion...I have hated him ever since the first press conference...which interrupted all the frickin tv shows for 2 hours i might add....he has made some really shifty decisions since he's been the coach and i could definitely see the dolphins winning without him (tonights game with the steelers for instance).  HOW did they ever let Jim Bates go?! He takes over abruptly for Wanstadt who has made last season the WORST season since 1969 and gives us THREE wins! He changed the minds of a LOT of very upset fans last year and I for one was so dumbfounded to see that the head honchos upstairs didn't want to give him a chance to continue on as head coach.  Instead, they bring in this goofball to coach who immediately fires people on the coaching staff and members of the team - some of who had been there for 6 years or more.  One of which was long snapper Ed Perry - who bauched ONE snap in the past couple years of his career.  The guy they replaced him with bauched THE VERY FIRST SNAP of his career with the dolphins...which i immediately smirked at because all along I thought this was a very bad decision.  If I had time I would petition everyone in miami to sign for the release of this loser coach.  GR...sorry for the vent...but I am extremely up with football and my dolphins are very important to me lol. 

and um..how do you REALLY feel?  LOL

xx_mandy_xx

gator8_24

Quote from: babygurl424 on September 07, 2006, 08:06:35 PM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 07, 2006, 06:15:35 PM
Go Steelers! Missed the beginning cuz of silly reality shows - but just tuned in to see willie parker make it on 4th and one - looks like it's gonna be a nail biter.  0: please let the steelers win this one

i agree punk...and that darn fumble..at the 1 yard line..grrr!!

oh and gator..in advance SHUT UP..lol

haahaha your team got the last word!  :'((

gator8_24

Jim Bates' son lives and works here , still in sports but not playing

babygurl424

Quote from: gator8 on September 07, 2006, 10:11:51 PM
Quote from: babygurl424 on September 07, 2006, 08:06:35 PM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 07, 2006, 06:15:35 PM
Go Steelers! Missed the beginning cuz of silly reality shows - but just tuned in to see willie parker make it on 4th and one - looks like it's gonna be a nail biter.  0: please let the steelers win this one

i agree punk...and that darn fumble..at the 1 yard line..grrr!!

oh and gator..in advance SHUT UP..lol

haahaha your team got the last word!  :'((

yea my men won..woo hoo!! 

oh, i mean...so sorry for the loss..tee hee!!

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: babygurl424 on September 07, 2006, 09:30:37 PM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 07, 2006, 09:29:27 PM
I forgot how much I missed football - great opening game. OK - is it Sunday yet  :))

ya right..great in the sense that they let them have the game...the officials i mean...how fair was that bullsh*t.

:P

Steelers still would have gotten that TD, just would've taken an extra play or so, and even if they wouldn't have had that one, they still would have won the game.
Everyone at work was raggin on me today about charlie batch playing tonight, thank goodness it all turned out good. Can't wait to see dreamy ben playing again though  :-*

babygurl424

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 07, 2006, 10:27:37 PM
I forgot how much I missed football - great opening game. OK - is it Sunday yet  :))

ya right..great in the sense that they let them have the game...the officials i mean...how fair was that bullsh*t.

Steelers still would have gotten that TD, just would've taken an extra play or so, and even if they wouldn't have had that one, they still would have won the game.
Everyone at work was raggin on me today about charlie batch playing tonight, thank goodness it all turned out good. Can't wait to see dreamy ben playing again though  :-*

ah!  ya gotta love ya some ben don't ya!!   <3

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: babygurl424 on September 07, 2006, 10:38:56 PM

shut up you and go look at my siggy thread  <3 <3

babygurl424

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 07, 2006, 11:15:30 PM
Quote from: babygurl424 on September 07, 2006, 10:38:56 PM

shut up you and go look at my siggy thread  <3 <3

:pp

hades

i think steelers fans shouldnt get too happy. i know i bet on them and won but all they did was play a mediocre game against a bad team.  :ll

gator8_24

Quote from: hades on September 08, 2006, 07:42:48 AM
i think steelers fans shouldnt get too happy. i know i bet on them and won but all they did was play a mediocre game against a bad team.  :ll

Miami just got up on the wrong side of the bed, that's all.

hades

Quote from: gator8 on September 08, 2006, 07:45:38 AM

they arent that good.

babygurl424

Quote from: hades on September 08, 2006, 07:52:45 AM
Quote from: gator8 on September 08, 2006, 07:45:38 AM

they arent that good.

LOL  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview