Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: gator8_24 on February 06, 2011, 12:55:18 PM
3. Homer that 60" tv is plently big I guess since you don't have the cheerleaders boobies to watch
ROFL!!  I see Homer with two black eyes every time I look at this!  LOL

Homer

Quote from: Squid on February 06, 2011, 02:52:54 PM
  ROFL!!  I see Homer with two black eyes every time I look at this!  LOL

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

I just made fried pickles and jalpeno cornbread for a SB party Im not even going to.  Dont have to watch STEELERS GONNA WIN

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on February 06, 2011, 03:57:58 PM
I just made fried pickles and jalpeno cornbread for a SB party Im not even going to.  Dont have to watch STEELERS GONNA WIN

Sure about that?

How about sharing that pickle recipe. I never tried them before but they look good

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 06, 2011, 04:08:15 PM
Sure about that?

How about sharing that pickle recipe. I never tried them before but they look good

It must be a sweet pickle to be Homer!

Homer

Homer

Anyone notice Christina mess up the national anthem? hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

YIKES! I've never seen a FG missed so badly indoors hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

harley89

I was a Steeler fan when they were losers all the time. I will stay with them until I die.

Fried pickles are easy Beat 1 egg into about 2 cups buttermilk Pickles that have a crinkle to the cut hold the batter better.  Batter them with corn meal and fry them up.  Use whatever you like for dipping but they are great all by themselves.  I use ranch dressing when I serve them up.  Slices work best. I have tried wedges but I dont like them as well. You can also do whole pickles BUT they can asborb the oil and when you bite into it  OUCH burn from the hot oil.  I did 6 jars for this party and I bet there is none left. 

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on February 06, 2011, 06:27:07 PM
I was a Steeler fan when they were losers all the time. I will stay with them until I die.

Fried pickles are easy Beat 1 egg into about 2 cups buttermilk Pickles that have a crinkle to the cut hold the batter better.  Batter them with corn meal and fry them up.  Use whatever you like for dipping but they are great all by themselves.  I use ranch dressing when I serve them up.  Slices work best. I have tried wedges but I dont like them as well. You can also do whole pickles BUT they can asborb the oil and when you bite into it  OUCH burn from the hot oil.  I did 6 jars for this party and I bet there is none left. 

Thanks. I think I'll try it with bread and butter pickles  turkey4.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 06, 2011, 06:34:07 PM
Thanks. I think I'll try it with bread and butter pickles  turkey4.gif

see I knew it had to be sweet for Homer! blowkisses.gif

Homer

bobby

all 12 people in green bay are going sorta crazy im guessing?

Homer

Brett Favre must be weeping about now  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

snap20

Quote from: Homer on February 06, 2011, 07:23:39 PM
Brett Favre must be weeping about now  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Crying tears into his piles of money he racked up, no doubt. lol

Joe C

By the way, since I picked Green Bay in the Superbowl, (My guess was Green Bay 35, Pittsburgh 27) and the score was 31-25, I won the overall Pick'em contest. Not bad for having four terrible weeks near the end of the regular season.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

CindyLouWho

WTG Joe on winning the Pickem!   beer11.gif  I noticed that after the SB but was trying to ignore it & hoping I was seeing it wrong!   giggle2.gif 

Joe C

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 15, 2011, 05:34:46 PM
WTG Joe on winning the Pickem!   beer11.gif  I noticed that after the SB but was trying to ignore it & hoping I was seeing it wrong!   giggle2.gif 
cheerleading.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

I have no sympathy for the players now that they have walked away from the table. They can KMA  ass.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on March 11, 2011, 04:11:44 PM
I have no sympathy for the players now that they have walked away from the table. They can KMA  ass.gif

You know that soon you'll get the jitters and be crabby cause no football.  But at least for a while can watch the March madness!  Then when and if FB starts up you will be happy and watch again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview