This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo formate

Started by spiderwort,

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderwort

did pogo change there foremat or is it my machine. i understand advertisement pays the bills ,but it sure was nice not seeing it here.oh-well

Homer

Free pogo accounts have always had ads. Club accounts do not.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Janadra

My gameroom pages are messed up, but I have no ads.

teresa_aaron

my game rooms are a mess as well and for some reason i can get into everything but texas holdem. i even tried sneekin in and i cant get in. and i have not had  problem to today

~Sassy~

Quote from: teresa_aaron on March 11, 2008, 07:12:03 AM
my game rooms are a mess as well and for some reason i can get into everything but texas holdem. i even tried sneekin in and i cant get in. and i have not had  problem to today

>>:D It's Tuesday and maintenance day for Pogo. I hope this is the reason.

disneyland lady

There is/was a new format this morning.  :=

I went to HELP and sent them a complaint immediately because it was set up so that anyone who is disabled would now have to use 5 clicks and a toggle down to get into a room instead of 1. I asked them if they had disabled people in their beta programs.

I also asked them why anyone who already pays for Pogo would want to have all the info they put on the new format. They had the number of people in each game you liked on your FAVS list. I removed all of my FAVS because now it filled the side even though there are only 5 on it. Instead of the FAVS what I got was an ad about what specials are going on. I was ticked - we pay to play without advertising. I also told them that they can just send me the email that comes after the "we need more time for this issue" email as this is a given with Pogo.

I also see that the new room set up for Sweet Tooth 2 has Classic and Caranel. I am interested because I have a sweettooth and have never tasted that flavor. Hope it does not taste like chicken. The page also shows a link for screenprint.

disneyland lady insane diego

minnie

i do not like the new format of pogo either they better fix it or adjust it its a PITA

Stinkerbell

Quote from: minnie on March 11, 2008, 01:23:05 PM
i do not like the new format of pogo either they better fix it or adjust it its a PITA

My, my, Minnie.... ealrier you used SOL.... and now PITA.... what would Mickey think?  Or <gasp>  Walt?

minnie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 11, 2008, 03:25:11 PM
My, my, Minnie.... ealrier you used SOL.... and now PITA.... what would Mickey think?  Or <gasp>  Walt?

:)) :)) :)) POGO brings out the worst in me  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview