This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question?

Started by FogHorn,

Previous topic - Next topic

FogHorn

I've been reading a lot of posts of people getting the ban from Pogo.  I just started using autos.....and I don't want to get banned!  I really don't care about getting 50 million tokens, but like to have them to play poker in super rooms.

Any advice or tips on how to use these without getting caught would be appreciated. 

Homer

I think you'll get varying opinions from different people but I can tell you 24/7 will certainly get you caught. I keep my auto use to a few hours a day. It also helps to room hop. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DEBKARLAR

use the slower setting on them and don't draw attention to your self by chatting.

saratoga

room hopping  helps...  also not advertising that ya use auto.. but that later part is a given!!!

FogHorn

Super Duckie

if your gonna run them for extended periods of time, go into the old peoples rooms, thats what i do, then you don't have the accusers watching

ZaLandCruiser

Ducky sorry to say but , I have tryed that in many games and i have gotten reported a few times ... I heard Dj was making a room hopper for Poppit but weel just have to wait  :). Hope this helps ;).

chacha

Super Duckie

i'll have to keep that in mind for next time, Ty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview