Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cheater?? BH A Bad Influence?!?

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on March 26, 2008, 08:26:26 PM
for me it was one night i was playing poppa zapper about 30 min after i took my meds  and my clicker was doing nuttin.  !@#$  so then i gave back the tv flipper to my wife and  went to BH and join the 150 club now i am coming up on 1200 badges this is a true story.and BTW  pogo was messing with my fishing time  :-[ :)))

:)) :)) :))

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on March 26, 2008, 08:26:26 PM
for me it was one night i was playing poppa zapper about 30 min after i took my meds  and my clicker was doing nuttin.  !@#$  so then i gave back the tv flipper to my wife and  went to BH and join the 150 club now i am coming up on 1200 badges this is a true story.and BTW  pogo was messing with my fishing time  :-[ :)))

LOL Swamp!  I can just picture a 'man' trying to use the tv remote to play pogo!!!! :)) :)) :)) :))  I am here at this ungodly hour laughing!

Chata *#$% up

My auto for Pop Fu is what started me on the road to actually having a life.  prisoner.gif

Zatanna

Quote from: Homer on March 26, 2008, 10:49:41 AM
I was born on the darkside.

I'm right there with you Homer, I had autos even before Pogo had badges! LOL!   :-X

Kyle

I found pogo in 05... Started using autos in 05 right away, then my account got disabled (long story)...

So I didn't have club for a year or so, then got it back in 07, and started playing ALL games by hand, and all badges... I won like 300 or so on my own.... Then  I started talking to someone that uses autos

And now I only play games I like

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview