This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Crazy Cakes is out

Started by blondie01,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Thank you! I haven't played this one by hand so I had no idea how fast I would move or how many people would show up.

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 26, 2009, 04:06:43 PM
Thank you! I haven't played this one by hand so I had no idea how fast I would move or how many people would show up.
People play that by hand undecided.gif

BabyCheetah

I had too.  The auto sucked on my comp.  I would play Master Chef level by hand.  When I bought my new comp I tried the auto again and it "worked" to say the least.  I would have to run it on Med. level with the mouse over the cookbook (don't ask me someone said to do it so I did)  I would run it overnight like that.  When I was bored during the day I would play how I mentioned.  Of course the week after I ranked out in it we had that challenge.  Oh Well,  Good Luck with it.

disneyland lady

Quote from: BabyCheetah on March 26, 2009, 04:28:05 PM
I had too.  The auto sucked on my comp.  I would play Master Chef level by hand.  When I bought my new comp I tried the auto again and it "worked" to say the least.  I would have to run it on Med. level with the mouse over the cookbook (don't ask me someone said to do it so I did)  I would run it overnight like that.  When I was bored during the day I would play how I mentioned.  Of course the week after I ranked out in it we had that challenge.  Oh Well,  Good Luck with it.
So now we know why we had that challenge - Baby ranked out.

BabyCheetah

I sorry peeps,  I didn't know I possessed that kind of power LOL  ( angel19.gif  I want to win the Mega Millions, I want to win the Mega Millions   angel19.gif) LOL

jarjar

Quote from: BabyCheetah on March 27, 2009, 06:32:59 PM
I sorry peeps,  I didn't know I possessed that kind of power LOL  ( angel19.gif  I want to win the Mega Millions, I want to win the Mega Millions   angel19.gif) LOL
giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview