PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 10:24:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Way to block private chat invites?

Started by Sugar N Spice,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugar N Spice

Hi all,
   I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to block all private chat invites??
I looked around on pogo and didn't find any info on this.So thought I would ask here.
Thanks

Homer

*** VP Minimizer - The VP Minimizer helper will check every 5 seconds for the "Virtual Prize Award" screen & The Rank Badge popups. If one is detected, It will auto minimize the popup to keep your auto running smoothly. It will take care of the "Private Chat", "Mute Player", "Invitation Cancelled" windows. This will work with any auto and web browser.

http://www.pogocheats.net/files/VPMinimizer.exe

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Homer,
I had the minimizer before, does it stop all of the private chat invitations if you have it running? I am so sick of men asking me to private chat. I have in my profile...Married...with pretty hearts around it. Evidently they don't get it or don't care! I would sure like to put a stop to it. Most of the time I am online I have my chat window closed.
Thanks,
Sassy

P.S. I found this on Pogo:

Can I prevent someone from inviting me to Private Chat, for whatever reason?
If you don't want to private chat with someone who is inviting you, simply click the Decline button when you're asked if you'd like to join their Private Chat.

If you don't want anyone to invite you to a private chat, simply put a check in the Decline all private chat invitations box and click the Decline button. This setting doesn't save between rooms or visits to the site, so you'll have to do this each time you enter a room to keep people from inviting you.

If you want to accept the invitation you just got, but prevent future invitations in that room, put a check in the Decline all private chat invitations box and then press the Accept button.

To turn off the Decline all invitations feature, just leave the room and come back in again.

Homer

Quote from: SassyBear on June 24, 2008, 09:02:28 PM
Homer,
I had the minimizer before, does it stop all of the private chat invitations if you have it running? I am so sick of men asking me to private chat. I have in my profile...Married...with pretty hearts around it. Evidently they don't get it or don't care! I would sure like to put a stop to it. Most of the time I am online I have my chat window closed.
Thanks,
Sassy

P.S. I found this on Pogo:

Can I prevent someone from inviting me to Private Chat, for whatever reason?
If you don't want to private chat with someone who is inviting you, simply click the Decline button when you're asked if you'd like to join their Private Chat.

If you don't want anyone to invite you to a private chat, simply put a check in the Decline all private chat invitations box and click the Decline button. This setting doesn't save between rooms or visits to the site, so you'll have to do this each time you enter a room to keep people from inviting you.

If you want to accept the invitation you just got, but prevent future invitations in that room, put a check in the Decline all private chat invitations box and then press the Accept button.

To turn off the Decline all invitations feature, just leave the room and come back in again.

yes

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

Oh i wqould love 2 have that VP, but my sister comes in rooms & we go too Private Chat, so if i have Auto on,i pause it to type to her.Its sounds like a good thing to have, maybe later.  6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MsMissy on June 25, 2008, 10:37:24 AM
Oh i wqould love 2 have that VP, but my sister comes in rooms & we go too Private Chat, so if i have Auto on,i pause it to type to her.Its sounds like a good thing to have, maybe later.  6_6.gif

I beleive it's free, so you could download it and use it when you know you won't have visitors.

~Sassy~

I am definitely going to get the VP Minimizer today. I have had a lot of guys asking me to private chat...well actually Uncle Otto 'cause I am not even there. But it is getting old.  >:D I asked my honey if I should change my profile and he said, "No, because it is not what I have in my profile". I wanted to put in there, "The mini is an illusion just like the tokens, they both exist in cyperspace only. " :))

Squid

Quote from: SassyBear on June 29, 2008, 02:36:46 PM
I am definitely going to get the VP Minimizer today. I have had a lot of guys asking me to private chat...well actually Uncle Otto 'cause I am not even there. But it is getting old.  >:D

Did the invitations to chat interrupt Uncle Otto's progress?

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on June 29, 2008, 04:12:42 PM
Did the invitations to chat interrupt Uncle Otto's progress?
Nope, he knows they are a bunch of perverts!  :))

Squid

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on June 29, 2008, 05:17:19 PM
It takes one to know one!  hehehe

:))

:)) :)) :))

I've got the VP Minimizer installed now, just in case Uncle Otto needs help blocking them.  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview