This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Operation Deluxe! Quest for the Funny Bone Badges - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

ask one of ur friends where in tarnation they got it.... Hey runner any luck?? Just tell me where you found it lol

FreecellFanny

~Sassy~

<..> MY next question is...Is anyone one going to actually buy this game and be willing to share their code with me? Pretty please.  %% I will do your personal surgeries free for life.  :)) I am also good at CPR.  VV

Mayhem

I just bought a copy of the game and Homer will be posting a contest for it later today.  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

~Sassy~

:/// I just looked in my mailbox Mayhem. Where is the code? You don't actually think I could win that contest do you?  :-\ Just send me the code sweetness and prepare for a huge liplock.  :-*

I need to save my money for my programs.  :)))

Mary

Mayhem

Quote from: SassyBear on August 12, 2008, 02:05:36 PM
:/// I just looked in my mailbox Mayhem. Where is the code? You don't actually think I could win that contest do you?  :-\ Just send me the code sweetness and prepare for a huge liplock.  :-*

I need to save my money for my programs.  :)))

I dunno .. If I start :>> codes, Homer might :.@ me.

Mayhem

Mary

~Sassy~

Quote from: Mayhem on August 12, 2008, 02:20:12 PM
I dunno .. If I start :>> codes, Homer might :.@ me.
Geez and all this time I thought you were the "Big Kahuna".

Mayhem,
You just let me know if Homer EVER  :.@ you...ok? I will have his get out of jail card revoked.  prisoner.gif And when or IF he ever gets out...I will personally take care of him...ok?  :%#
Sassy  :-*

P.S. Not to worry about the code ok...I just wanted to give you a bad time. I have a pocket full of a girls best friend.

Mayhem

denadatoday

This game screams auto.  Ohboy.  So far, this is just not fun.  Then again I am not a time management game fan.  I hated MM, hated CC.  So this is paying 20 bucks for the privilege.  I buy every to go game with badges but this is the first one that I really don't like at all so I'm not sure.

It's nothing like the original Operation so to say I am disappointed is a big understatement.   :'((

~Sassy~

Quote from: denadatoday on August 12, 2008, 06:35:10 PM
This game screams auto.  Ohboy.  So far, this is just not fun.  Then again I am not a time management game fan.  I hated MM, hated CC.  So this is paying 20 bucks for the privilege.  I buy every to go game with badges but this is the first one that I really don't like at all so I'm not sure.

It's nothing like the original Operation so to say I am disappointed is a big understatement.   :'((
Me too Dena...my third patient died on the operating room table.  doctor.gif I will be waiting on the auto also. Just wanted to let you know...you are not alone.  (OO)

Stinkerbell

Seems like just another Diner Dash, Cake Mania, Makeover Madness.... you get the idea.

john82379

Sad to say, this will be the first Deluxe game I won't purchase.  After playing it for one hour, i can't stand it anymore.  The things that glare out to me are how it jumps from being easy to hard in just what seems like a half hour, and there is no way to just play it on "easy" or "hard".  It's all one speed.  They should have marketed this game to kids a little better much like the original Operation game was.  Why they didn't beta test this game is beyond me they should have found a way to do it it's just a cluster of madness.  := :OO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview