Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Quote from: les on August 02, 2008, 05:04:41 AM
:/\ jerry won power of veto
     so maybe jessies time in the house is numbered  :!!

After what happen last night libra and keesha want him out.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

There was a huge fight. Practically everybody was screaming and yelling at eachother (except for Ollie and Dan) because of Jessie going around and spreading lies about Libra/Keesha. Libra was really ripping him a new one.  :)) That girl does not back down from anything.  :)))

A few of them won money... but they have to keep the money in the house, so they're worried about somebody stealing it.  :))) It's in the form of gold bricks, each brick is $1,000. $10,000 was split between April, Jerry, and Libra I think. April got $5,000, Jerry got $4,000, Libra got $1,000. So if they want, they can use the bricks later in the game to barter with the other HGs for things like not nominating them, etc.

Michelle's in a leotard for a week. :xx :xx :xx :xx I don't even want to describe what she was trying to get us to see the outline of.  :xx

Memphis put Jerry on slop for a week.

A few of them got letters, I'm not sure who.

Memphis (and maybe Michelle and Jessie?) got a slop pass.

Libra won a vacation to Hawaii.

Renny got mad because Jerry asked her to help him make some of the slop for him this week. I guess he doesn't cook.  :))

Michelle was furious afterwards... she was threatening to quit. Jessie had to calm her down.  :)) But she still went around the house swearing and flipping off the camera.  :))

Oh, and Ollie and April did the nasty again at like 4 AM their time. Atleast this time they had the decency to do it in private.  :)))

Fluffy756

It was good night to watch I stood up so late I can't even stay up now. Jessie really needs to go this time around.

Monkey

Quote from: Fluffy756 on August 02, 2008, 09:18:43 AM
It was good night to watch I stood up so late I can't even stay up now. Jessie really needs to go this time around.
I know. I stayed up until a bit after 7 AM EST and slept for about 4 hours.  :-[ :ll But I did nap for a little more than an hour when the feeds were off because of the veto.  :)))

I hate those late-night competitions.  >:D

Tara

Monkey

I hope they send Jessie home. All that he does is whine about being treated disrespectfully, and he complains that none of the competitions are built for somebody like him. Easily one of the most annoying BB HGs ever. ::)  :xx

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on August 02, 2008, 10:01:00 PM
I hope they send Jessie home. All that he does is whine about being treated disrespectfully, and he complains that none of the competitions are built for somebody like him. Easily one of the most annoying BB HGs ever. ::)  :xx

He's probably got a small Wii Wii  :ll

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Ollie/April had round 6 (or 7?) last night despite the fact that they were fighting. She was talking dirty, and he flipped her over at one point and started slapping her  :o0.  :)) Atleast this time it seemed to go on for more than 10 minutes.  :)))

Quote from: Homer on August 03, 2008, 06:41:48 AM
Probably.  :)))

Mary

Quote from: Homer on August 03, 2008, 06:41:48 AM

thats what they say about men with big muscles  :)) :))

Monkey

Quote from: Monkey on August 03, 2008, 07:58:34 AM
Ollie/April had round 6 (or 7?) last night despite the fact that they were fighting. She was talking dirty, and he flipped her over at one point and started slapping her  :o0.  :)) Atleast this time it seemed to go on for more than 10 minutes.  :)))
And a little more than 12 hours after that... they did it again. Except the feeds cut away for a few minutes this time.  :))) <:>

Monkey

Jessie got hugged for about 20 seconds last night after Dan faked a sob story. Afterwards Dan smiled at the camera.  :))

Looks like Jessie will be getting voted out. April's mad at Keesha/Libra/Renny because she wants Memphis out instead. But Keesha/Libra/Renny/Dan all want Jessie out. April doesn't want them to break their word.

So next week we'll probably be seeing new alliances...
Keesha/Libra/Renny/Dan/Memphis vs. Ollie/April/Michelle/Jerry.  <:>

Tara

Wooohoooo  I like when things get shook up in the BB house.  :!!

Monkey

Jerry didn't use the POV. So, either Memphis or Jessie will be going home this week.  <:>

Tara

April wants Memphis gone, but I sure hope Dan, Keesha, Libra, and Renny vote Jessie out and stir things up in the house. :)))  This is the last person to go that doesn't go to sequester right?

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 04, 2008, 06:47:04 PM
This is the last person to go that doesn't go to sequester right?
I think so.

They'll probably bring someone back though either this week or next week. :)))

Tara

Well they can't bring any of the 3 that has already left, because they are back in real life. With my luck Jessie will get evicted Thursday, and be sent to sequester and brought back. :xx  I hate when they bring people back.

Monkey

Maybe they'll bring back Janelle. There is a blank picture on the memory wall, you know.  :))) :P

Tara

You know they can't bring someone in that hasn't been sequestered. I think they should bring everyones parents in.  :)))

CindyLouWho

They should bring back Dick, he'd sure take care of that twerp Jessie    :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview