PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:31:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10 Spoilers

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

That "plan" that I mentioned above is still in effect apparently. Is Jerry trying to become Judas #2 or something by going back on his word? ::)

These next 24 hours could get interesting then. <:>

ILoveSiamese

Libra needs to go tomorrow night

I cant stand 1 more minute of her :xx

if she dont go this week its gonna be like evil Dick and she will win it all.

Cant have that happen.

Monkey

Now they've changed their minds again. Or else they were just lying to Michelle saying they're voting Libra out.  :-\

I think April has a crush on Memphis too or something.  :))) She seriously talks about him 24/7, and she's always comparing herself to him.  ???

Tara

Thanks for your updates Monkey, I haven't even had time to read any recaps. Today is eviction day.  :-\

I don't care what everyone else says about you, you're good for lots of things around  here.   (OO)    :)))

Fluffy756

Quote from: Monkey on August 13, 2008, 11:12:23 PM
Now they've changed their minds again. Or else they were just lying to Michelle saying they're voting Libra out.  :-\

I think April has a crush on Memphis too or something.  :))) She seriously talks about him 24/7, and she's always comparing herself to him.  ???

They need dan vote to make this happen I know last night ollie was really pushing dan vote against keesha. Jerry goes along with whom ever got the power I think he with mich but also agree do what april and ollie wants as well.  Mem and renny won't vote out keesha because they working together.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on August 14, 2008, 04:52:15 AM
Thanks for your updates Monkey, I haven't even had time to read any recaps. Today is eviction day.  :-\

I don't care what everyone else says about you, you're good for lots of things around  here.   (OO)    :)))
LMAO... Thanks. %%

I think it'll be Libra going tonight, either 6-0 or it'll be 3-3 and Michelle will break the tie. Libra/April/Ollie/Jerry will really need to get in Michelle's ear for the next 6ish hours if they want any chance of pulling a miracle and keeping Libra safe. I can't see Dan voting out Keesha, so their last hope would be for Michelle to break the tie and send Keesha home.

Anybody but April, Ollie, or Jerryatric for the HOH tonight. >:D

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 14, 2008, 10:39:37 AM
LMAO... Thanks. %%

Anybody but April, Ollie, or Jerryatric for the HOH tonight. >:D

I agree...I don't like any of them. I don't have a favorite, but I like Memphis, Dan, Keesha, and Libra better than those three, and I don't like Michelle either.

Monkey

April and Jerry were nominated. April was crying when the feeds came back. BWAHAHA! :))

They're thinking that the POV comp might be tonight, because they hear BB setting something up in the backyard. BB hasn't told them that it'll be tonight though. :-\

Tara

I wonder if Ollie will win the POV for his lady? :)))

Monkey

They picked the POV players: Renny, April, Jerry, Ollie (drawn by Jerry), Keesha, and Dan.

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2008, 08:50:30 PM
I wonder if Ollie will win the POV for his lady? :)))
Unlikely. So far he's been the equivalent of air in all of these competitions. AKA, he's useless.  :))

But watch... now that I said that, he'll probably win. I damn hope he doesn't. April needs to get out of there.  >:D

And like 2 hours ago, April said that she's thinking about giving each of the girls a part of one of the designer outfits she won. (Last night after she got them, she have a set of earrings to Michelle. I nearly vomitted.) She thinks that if CBS shows that to America, America might love her and vote for her to win the $25,000 at the end of the season if they do that. Yeah, right.  :))

FreecellFanny

Thank you for the updates Monkey.  (OO)

I haven't bothered getting the feeds since Evil Dick was in the house. Now he was worth paying for!  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 15, 2008, 10:11:27 PM
They picked the POV players: Renny, April, Jerry, Ollie (drawn by Jerry), Keesha, and Dan.

Unlikely. So far he's been the equivalent of air in all of these competitions. AKA, he's useless.  :))

But watch... now that I said that, he'll probably win. I damn hope he doesn't. April needs to get out of there.  >:D

And like 2 hours ago, April said that she's thinking about giving each of the girls a part of one of the designer outfits she won. (Last night after she got them, she have a set of earrings to Michelle. I nearly vomitted.) She thinks that if CBS shows that to America, America might love her and vote for her to win the $25,000 at the end of the season if they do that. Yeah, right.  :))

Yeah I read that late last night and I bet Ollie does win. He's just been floating to look weak. He told April that if she got sent home, he would send Keesha to her on a silver platter next week.  :))

Tara

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dan won the Veto last night. Other stuff happened with the Veto, but got excited to tell he won so I didn't read it all yet.  :)))

Editing to add:

Ollie is going to go talk to Dan because Ollie thinks Dan owes April and Ollie for keeping him (Dan) in the game.  ::)

April is going to offer Dan money (her gold bars)

Dan told Jerry they need to talk.

Dan told Keesha he probably won't use the Veto but not to tell anyone that.

America voted for the giant lollipops for the houseguests.

The houseguests made voodoo dolls and Michelle wants hers but BB said no because of all the stick pins.

In the food comp they had to eat nasty crap to win food for the week.

Monkey

LMAOOOOOO... Ciao April! I guess her goodbye message to Libra was foreshadowing the future after all. "See you soon"  :))

:)) @ them thinking that Dan "owes them". They said he would be dumb if he didn't use POV on her, and Renny would be even dumber if she didn't put up Memphis in her place.  :))

Although part of me does want to see the look on Libra's face if she gets stuck with Jerry in sequester for a week. :)))

Tara

I can't wait to see the nominations tomorrow night. I wanna know what Renny said to April and Jerry. :)))  Ollie said April has two votes (Ollie and Michelle), but Michelle is talking to Keesha right now and it sounds like Michelle is with Keesha, and they said they want Jerry out after April. I guess Michelle has more alliances than I thought.

Monkey

Something's going on right now.... the feeds have been fish/trivia for about 45 minutes.  :-\ :-\

Monkey

Tara

Good gawd  >:D  I was hoping April would be gone.  :^*

Tara

Monkey are you watching feeds or reading updates?  April told Ollie not to let the other houseguests talk about her when shes gone.  :)))  Is Renny and Michelle going to make an alliance? That will be sooooooooooo bad. Jerry would join in with them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview