This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Gabon

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I thought Sugar shack was going to get sent home. I don't know that Olympic medal winners name, but I don't like her nosy azz. They need to send her home. :)))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on October 16, 2008, 09:24:10 PM
I thought Sugar shack was going to get sent home. I don't know that Olympic medal winners name, but I don't like her nosy azz. They need to send her home. :)))
Crystal.  :P

And yeah, I don't like her either. She's creepy.  :)))

FreecellFanny

Even if they hadn't gone through Sugar's purse and found the Immunity Idol Jeff pretty much "outed" Sugar as having it during Tribal Council.  :oo

And yes, the elephant was cool. Hubby and I were hoping a big bull elephant would come crashing out of the jungle and crush the two idiots in the canoe. Now that would have been great entertainment.  <:>

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 16, 2008, 09:24:10 PM

She seems a bit loopy to me.  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Jeff sure did "out" them, and I was surprised Sugar didn't use the idol after that. I told my kids " Here we go, a repeat of a bunch of screw ups like last season".  I just knew we were going to see our first person who had the idol, go home. :)))

arniebear

Sugar is not gonna get to use that idol, she is gonna give it to snakey Ace.

Squid

Quote from: arniebear on October 17, 2008, 07:07:57 AM
Sugar is not gonna get to use that idol, she is gonna give it to snakey Ace.

:o

Don't do it, Sugar!

Mistyeyed

i sure wish some one would stand out from the pack..i cant find anyone yet to root for....i told the hubby when they were in the boat getting near the elephant..you can bet there is about 50 guys standing off to the side with dart guns if the elephant would start to charge them...

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 17, 2008, 08:32:58 AM
i sure wish some one would stand out from the pack..i cant find anyone yet to root for....i told the hubby when they were in the boat getting near the elephant..you can bet there is about 50 guys standing off to the side with dart guns if the elephant would start to charge them...

I agree about the dart gun. The producers wouldn't have let those idiots get that close if they were in real danger. I wouldn't have went in that canoe, I'm chicken..lol

Mistyeyed

all the swimming they do in that water,its a wonder there isnt snakes or other things in it..

Tara

I'm sure there are snakes and other stuff in it. Proabably all the commotion keeps them away. There are a lot of people there that we don't see.

showstopper247

yes tara u are right we dont see all the camera men and all that. even when they go to exile they are not alone they can talk to the camera man they just dont pu that on the tv! ;)

Mistyeyed

yea...ole sugar is probably having a party with all the camera men in her sugar shack there..

showstopper247

monopoly2525

I was hoping they would have voted sugar off last night. I don't like sugar because she will do whatever Ace tells her to. I hope Kelly and Dan can go far.

Homer

Homer

Homer

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview