This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

She wasn't on last summer, it was either the summer before that, or maybe even the one before that one!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on March 11, 2009, 06:52:12 AM
i like the show sytycd also..it has so much variety of dance on it..i was trying to think what season chelsey was in,and who she was partnered with the most on this show,was she on last summer?

I remember it well cuz her partner was such a crackup. Mark Kanemura - and I just googled to see what he was up to. He is touring with a traveling "dance school" featuring several of the SYTYCD past season performers. They stay in a town for a week or so working with local dancers doing workshops on different styles. I found a slew of Chelsie and Mark pics but I liked this one of just Mark cuz it showed his personality:

Mistyeyed

disneyland lady

Anyone who missed the first show on Monday - there is a repeat tonite at 8pm on ABC. If they continue to do this I will just start watching on Saturday cuz I just like the dances but not the results shows. In fact, I might watch those if they would give us the answer right away then let us watch the rest of the show in peace.

Tara

I'm going to watch it again tonight  giggle2.gif  They are showing Celebrity Apprentice again tonight too.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2009, 04:47:00 PM
I'm going to watch it again tonight  giggle2.gif  They are showing Celebrity Apprentice again tonight too.
Tara has a Tom Bergeron crush. It could be she was watching cuz of the cute cowboy.

Tara

This was from last nights show..

http://stars.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/predictions.asp

The bottom 2 are completely different than last weeks, so I don't even have an idea on who will be in the bottom 2.

disneyland lady

Still think that Denise looks like that deer caught in the headlights but she was a little less stressed. I actually think Woz improved but considering he has probably never danced before, anything is an improvement. It hurts me to see people laugh at my hero - I even have a computer signed by Woz (Apple IIe). To me it is just like having Walt Disney there making a fool of himself. Loved the Gilles Clark Kent to Superman and Lil Kim being Marilyn. All in all, I am liking this season much moreso than last one.

arniebear

I hope Ty stays, his dance last night was much better than his first, and I would like to see if he can improve......still trying to decide what kind of dance Steve-O and Lacey were doing, it was definitely unusual  undecided.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on March 17, 2009, 03:20:31 PM
I hope Ty stays, his dance last night was much better than his first, and I would like to see if he can improve......still trying to decide what kind of dance Steve-O and Lacey were doing, it was definitely unusual  undecided.gif
Lacey cannot be thinking of her partner with what she was doing. She is trying to be more "over the edge" than Steve-O and that is just not possible. Instead she should have understood that her partner had that batterypack on and could not flip like a professional. To me it was all her bad that he is getting hurt. Instead of making him to be a Jackass on the show she should be letting him prove himself capable of doing more than make a jackass out of himself. AND.... that slide with the shoes.......totally Benji. Can't she come up with her own stuff?

Ahh...... I feel better after getting that off my shoulders. Now to tackle the 500 lb gorilla on my back.

Tara

Denise totally sucks in my opinion. Ty is friggen hilarious isn't he? He did soooooooooooo much better last night. I really like him. Woz has a huge fan base, and what a nice man he is. Why was D-lister Kathy G in the audience? Didn't they split up? I don't like her to much.

Do you think Maks would be pissed if he went home before Karina?  giggle2.gif Poor guy needs to win at least one season. He never gets anyone good. (he needs me)  giggle2.gif

There going to let the bottom 2 dance off to see who goes home. I wonder if we get 30 minutes to vote? I have to tape this show tonight, I can't miss Idol.  undecided.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 17, 2009, 03:32:50 PM

Do you think Maks would be pissed if he went home before Karina?  giggle2.gif Poor guy needs to win at least one season. He never gets anyone good. (he needs me)  giggle2.gif
He may need you but he wants me! Years ago I used to have him as a friend on my myspace. I haven't been there in so long I don't know if he still is or if Karina made him remove all of the women.

I loved Ty explaining that bullriders are not used to smiling while at work. I heard rumors that since Jewel can't do the show she is trying to get preggers.

Tara

Mistyeyed

melissa is sure taken all the attention away from that loser jason and molly..she had another really good dance last nite..i thought shawn johnson and that gilles were good also...i have always liked belinda carlisle but i dont see her staying around very long..poor jonathan,always get partners that dont seem to stay around very long...there was much improvement with everyone from last week,but i still dont think this group was as good from the start as others were..im thinking steve or steve o will go tonite..

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on March 17, 2009, 03:53:38 PM
i have always liked belinda carlisle
Oh lord. Did she forget that she was the one who sang "We Got The Beat"? She obviously does not have the beat.

Tara

Yeah, Belinda was another one who did better last night. My TV guide says this is on for two hours tonight, are you serious? I hope it's a typo. It doesn't take 2 hours to hear Jewel sing a song, and send someone home.

Mistyeyed

it says in a tv guide listing,that the first hour is a recap,of last nite i guess..then the second hour is the vote off show..i think jewel sings on that,also big bad voodoo daddies..i like that group,they do that stuff from the swing era..

Tara

I see who is the bottom 2...if I had to guess I would say that Belinda goes home, only because Woz has that huge fan base, but who knows. Woz is hurt so he might need to go now.

disneyland lady

As for fan base, most people think that Lil Kim does not have much of one (just rap lovers - or former jailbirds) but you gotta remember her at the MTV Movie Awards where even Diana Ross physically showed that she was a fan. I didn't want to post <b>that</b> pic here but this is shortly before the event. Any man that remembers that will vote Lil Kim! If this one gets removed (remember this went out over the air) you can google Lil Kim Movie Awards 99.

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview