This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Melissa is one of the better contenders.  I'll be sorry to see her go, if she is voted off.  I think she may get the sympathy vote, though.  Rib pain is not fun.  Every breath hurts... never mind flipping around.  Hope she's ok.  I love that the bachelor, Jason, has fallen off the face of the earth.  I never hear squat about him anymore, as it should be.  The next thing we'll hear is that he and Molly have split. 

disneyland lady

I was cracking up when Ty did the tanning salon. I sort of wish we could have seen the dance with and without the tan to see if it made a difference to see his little chest.

Mistyeyed

i missed the vote off show the other nite,can someone tell me who was voted off..im figuring it was either melissa or ty..

disneyland lady

You misssed a shocker. It was Julianne and her boyfriend Chuck Wicks. You should youtube it (DWTS results) cuz it was not expected at all.

Mistyeyed

that is a shocker..i thought sure ty was going.

disneyland lady

I think this week was even more of a shocker with Lil Kim going home. I don't quite understand why Ty is still there because he really has no natural talent for dance and his wife has got to have less of a fan base than Lil Kim and no one is cuter than Derek Hough. I thought from the very first day that Gilles and Melissa would be the top two but if some sort of freak of nature happens and Ty continues on without even the pity vote, I am going to consider myself a pretty good dancer. (anyone who has seen this drummer dance is now  hysterical.gif )

Squid

Maybe it was her comment that she was dancin' for her girls back in the penitentiary that lost her votes?

whistle.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on May 06, 2009, 03:21:49 PM
Maybe it was her comment that she was dancin' for her girls back in the penitentiary that lost her votes?

whistle.gif
Hey, those peeps have access to cell phones so they should have been calling in their votes. I figure there are more  "parole violation" offenders than there are bull riders out there.

Squid

Please tell me that prisoners DON'T have cell phone access.   That would be so stupid...

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on May 07, 2009, 06:13:27 AM
Please tell me that prisoners DON'T have cell phone access.   That would be so stupid...
They must have them in some cases because I saw on Nancy Grace they released the transcripts of cell phone calls made by an inmate regarding Casey Anthony. I figure that since some are allowed to have a personal tv and internet access (Scott Peterson), others would probably be allowed to have their iphones so they can google the term "correction facility". This is after they get 3 squares a day. I am considering using the penal system as my own retirement program.

Squid

Not a bad idea, DLL.  When I turn about 80, I'll go commit a violent crime (attempt) and get free housing, free meals, free medical!!, free internet, free TV.  I'll be an exemplary prisoner.... really I will.

I wonder how many crimes are being planned from prison over cell phones and internet.... probably tons.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on May 07, 2009, 08:03:15 AM
Not a bad idea, DLL.  When I turn about 80, I'll go commit a violent crime (attempt) and get free housing, free meals, free medical!!, free internet, free TV.  I'll be an exemplary prisoner.... really I will.

I wonder how many crimes are being planned from prison over cell phones and internet.... probably tons.
I have it planned too - just have my kids "gift" me with my pogo subscription and gems.

Mistyeyed

i think that prison deal with lil kim still leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths..concerning her..they probably want to keep the more "wholesome" people on there...lol.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 07, 2009, 08:00:32 AM

Holy scumbucket, Batman!  Now is that the lawyer or the perpetrator (know affectionately as, "the perp")?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on May 07, 2009, 10:44:57 AM
Holy scumbucket, Batman!  Now is that the lawyer or the perpetrator (know affectionately as, "the perp")?
He certainly appears to have had personal experience.

Hocky

Quote from: disneyland lady on May 07, 2009, 08:00:32 AM
They must have them in some cases because I saw on Nancy Grace they released the transcripts of cell phone calls made by an inmate regarding Casey Anthony. I figure that since some are allowed to have a personal tv and internet access (Scott Peterson), others would probably be allowed to have their iphones so they can google the term "correction facility". This is after they get 3 squares a day. I am considering using the penal system as my own retirement program.

hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif

Mistyeyed

the list is out today with the people on the new season which begins next month,i believe..some that i saw on the list were mya,donny osmond,kelly osbourne,and a bunch of others,some i knew and some i didnt...quite a variety this time..they say the largest cast yet...16 people..

CindyLouWho

Starts Sept 21 I think.  I watched em give the names on TV this morning, they're gonna have a few shows that'll be double elimnation later into the show.   dancing16.gif

arniebear

QuoteIt looks like Dancing With the Stars' Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy will be performing their next dances solo.

The pair, who just last month gushed about how they do everything together, have broken up after about a year, Smirnoff's rep tells PEOPLE.

"I can confirm that this is true," the rep says. No reason was given and the rep says no further statement would be issued. Chmerkovskiy's rep didn't immediately comment.

Maks is back in circulation  dancing16.gif

CindyLouWho

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview