Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

arniebear

disneyland lady

arniebear

Mistyeyed

i cant see how any of them would stay together..too many fish in the sea..

arniebear

QuoteHe's Just Not Into Her

Reports about why Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff broke off their engagement are starting to bubble up. According to Radar Online, Maks dumped Karina because she was "too high maintenance" and "lacked independence." We expect it'll only be a matter of time till rumors start flying about whether they're respectively dating their celeb 'Dancing With the Stars' partners, Aaron Carter and Debi Mazar. (Sept. 9)

I wonder what too high maintenance means...... undecided.gif

Mistyeyed

i would think maks is high maintenance himself..he always seems to be stuck on himself..

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 09, 2009, 01:30:21 PM
i would think maks is high maintenance himself..he always seems to be stuck on himself..
And Karina is so easygoing and low maintenance!

CindyLouWho

Starts tonight!  I think the men dance tonite, women tomorrow nite then double elimination on Wed nite, also on Wed is a special tribute thing to Patrick Swayze.   dancing16.gif popcorn2.gif impatience.gif

Mistyeyed

yea im ready for it tonite..dont know how i will manage my viewing tomorrow nite.its on the same time as hells kitchen,biggest loser and ncis..all shows that i like to watch..tough decision..lol

CindyLouWho

disneyland lady

I really prefer So You Think You Can Dance which has started a new season and decided last night to NOT watch Dancing With The Stars. So far I am not feeling bad about giving up on it but I hope it is a good season for all of you that still love DWTS.

arniebear

QuoteALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR
Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff looked like their recent breakup was water under the bridge on stage, but behind the scenes they were anything but civil, claims E! Online. The exes were at each other's throats backstage both before and after their performance because Maks thought Karina took too long to get ready. We're sure his anger had nothing to do with Karina dumping him. (Sept. 21)

Wish they would take it on the dance floor........would spice up the show, so far they guys other than Louis  winter31.gif the snow boarder and the Iron Chef guy  cook.gif are the only semi interesting ones. 

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 22, 2009, 06:36:16 AM
decided last night to NOT watch Dancing With The Stars.

I watched about 1/2 of the show last night and I've already lost interest.  I'll see if the ladies can stir things up for me, so to speak.  DWTS may have lost this viewer.

Mistyeyed

i wasnt very interested in last nites show either..i thought donny osmond and the iron chef guy held up pretty good..i dont care too much for the others,i think most of them will be leaving early..i hope im not getting burn out from this show..

arniebear

The ladies were definitely more interesting........Kelly Osbourne you go girl  cheerleading.gif

CindyLouWho

Yea Kelly really surprised me, she was great!  I didn't get to see all the guys Mon nite so can't comment there. 

Mistyeyed

some of the girls definitely have more potential to win..i think macy gray will be leaving,i didnt care for her at all...i like kelly..

arniebear

Frome TMZ

QuoteThe Diva: Multiple sources on the show say Macy Gray is hands down the most difficult. As one source put it, "She doesn't want to be there" and she has "regrets" she signed on. Another source says she gets so frustrated she leaves rehearsal early -- once after only 10 minutes. We're told another time she blew off a rehearsal altogether. As that source says, "She's just going through the motions and doesn't want to be there."

If she does not want to be there then I hope she gets voted off, it makes it miserable to watch for all.  If the public is gonna keep the bad dancers around then DWTS is going to take a beating from So You Think You Can Dance.  I will switch just so I don't have to go through the punishment.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview