Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I heard Octomom  vomit.gif

Why is she considered a "star"?  rolleyes.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

CindyLouWho

The 12 participants for the next edition of ABC's Dancing With the Stars were announced  during a live teleconference in Hollywood. They are:

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, from MTV's Jersey Shore

David Hasselhoff, best known for his roles on Baywatch, Knight Rider, and America's Got Talent

Rick Fox, retired pro basketball player from the Los Angeles Lakers. "They had concerns about my height," Fox told EW after the press conference. "Jason Taylor broke a little bit of the mold, which made it possible for me. There aren't a ton of tall female dancers, so it puts a strain on those women. But I've shaken a lot of the fears of whether my body could actually do some of the things I've seen on this show."

Bristol Palin, daughter of ex-Alaska governor Sarah Palin. For more on her comments after the show, click here.

Kurt Warner, retired NFL quarterback

Florence Henderson, best known for her role TV's long-running comedy The Brady Brunch

Audrina Patridge, from MTV's The Hills. "When they asked me, I was like, `Yes, I want to do it!'  We get to learn from professionals, very talented dancers. But it is intimidating because it's live, and, I mean, there are so many different dances to learn. I've never done this before!"

Michael Bolton, singer-songwriter

Brandy Norwood, singer-songwriter and star of the old UPN comedy Moesha

Margaret Cho, comedienne and current co-star of Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva. "I'm so out of my element. Everybody is so classy," she told EW. "If this was Dancing with the Whores, I would do better.  But it's not, so we'll see."

Kyle Massey, best known for starring in Disney Channel's That's So Raven

Jennifer Grey, actress best known for starring in Dirty Dancing. "It felt like the right time," said Grey, who's been approached by the show before. "It felt like, `OK if not now, when? What if I did something that would be fun? What if I just went for it I love the idea of it. It's not what I used to do but I feel like, right now there is where my head is at. I have to walk through fear to go to joy."

The professional partners won't be revealed until Wednesday. Dancing with the Stars returns on Sept. 20.

Mistyeyed

cant say as if im  excited any about this group,most of the guys ive never heard of,and the women i dont particularly care for..i think this show is starting to wear out...we shall see..

CindyLouWho

Out of these I like Michael Bolton the best cause I just love his music.  Next I'd have to go with "Mrs. Brady"  giggle2.gif  Definitely last on my list is Bristol Palin  vomit.gif

AustinBennett

Thought it was Dancing with the "Stars". Since when is Bristol Palin a star? Being the daughter of Sarah Palin and getting knocked up makes her a star?

Mistyeyed

i expect the Hoff to show up at least once drunk as a skunk...i agree,this cast is certainly going down to the D list or even lower..

CindyLouWho

Here's the pairings------

The pairings for the next edition of Dancing with the Stars were announced this morning on Good Morning America. They are:

1. Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol Palin — Mark Ballas

2. Former Hills star Audrina Patridge — Tony Dovolani

3. Dirty Dancing star Jennifer Grey — Derek Hough

4. Comedian Margaret Cho — Louis Van Amstel

5. R&B star Brandy — Maksim Chmerkovskiy

6. America's favorite mom Florence Henderson — Corky Ballas

7. Jersey Shore star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino — Karina Smirnoff

8. Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner — Anna Trebunskaya

9. Former Laker Rick Fox — Cheryl Burke

10. Former Baywatch star David Hasselhoff — Kym Johnson

11. That's So Raven actor Kyle Massey — Lacey Schwimmer

12. Singer Michael Bolton —Chelsie Hightower

Squid

I don't think I'll watch this season.  This crowd does not intrigue me at all. 

Mistyeyed

usually from the first show you can usually pick the top couple,but with this bunch,i couldnt even make a guess as to who would be the top two..

gator8_24

I see Corky Ballas got the senior member and Derek did not get a young dancer!His partner, jennifer grey, is 50.  I'm going to give Bristol a break, this should help any lack of confidence she might have, after being the butt of jokes has to be difficult.

Cheryl always has good sucess and she is paired with Rick Fox, Brandy and Max might do well.

Mistyeyed

i was glad to see Derek didnt get the young one this time,give someone else a chance to win the trophy...florence should be able to move well cause shes a dancer,but some of the dances might be not what she is used to...

CindyLouWho

I didn't think Hoff would do that good but didn't think he'd be the 1st voted off,  giggle2.gif  I hope Michael Bolton does better next week!  I hope Karina & her p get voted off next  dancing16.gif

Mistyeyed

i expect Michael Bolton will go next week,i dont see much potential..The Situation is just too cocky for my taste,so he can go also..i liked watching lacy and her partner..i dont really care for either that Kurt Warner or Rick Fox..I didnt think Cheryl and Rick looked that good dancing together because of him being so tall..I think right now Brandy might have the most potential...Jennifer Gray did go on her dance,but I dont think she will do so well on the Latin ones..we shall see..

CindyLouWho

Wow I can't believe Florence went home & not Bristol after that awful monkey dance she did last nite!  no-no.gif

Mistyeyed

i agree..florence wasnt the best dancer there,but she should have stayed and bristol or even that kyle should have gone..i dont really care for that rick fox either..theres something about him i just dont care for...i do like kurt though..

CindyLouWho

I agree.  Florence isn't the best dancer but Bristol was awful & kept messing up.   rolleyes.gif

CindyLouWho

Geez I can't believe Kurt went home instead of Bristol Palin,  no-no.gif  he's not the best dancer but he was better than her.  I just can't believe she's even still on there cause her dancing isn't really that good. 

Mistyeyed

yea,bristol should have definitely gone last nite if not weeks ago..i kind of hope that Brandy dont make it to the end,theres something about her i just dont care for..i think ever since she was involved in that accident where someone was killed and she only got probation or something from it,i just dont have much respect for her anymore..id really like to see Jennifer get it..

AustinBennett

Her mom has the entire state of Alaska voting for her.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview