Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: gran2x2 on November 23, 2010, 07:16:57 PM
Cancel Dancing/stars and start a new one...Addicted with the stars..Lohan vs Sheen vs Gibson..etc etc etc.. giggle2.gif

Sleeping with the Mistresses of the Stars?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gran2x2

Homer

I watched the last 20 mins just to see what happened. The first thing I notice is BP does not seem to enjoy being on the show. Also how is it possible... BP looks like she gained weight. She looks bigger than she did in the before video.

Jennifer Gray....all I can say is hubba hubba  wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif she looks fabulous!

Squid

She does look terrific, you're right.  The poor thing is falling apart at the seams, though!  She'll spend the next month in a tub filled with ice.

Congrats, Jennifer!

les

Mistyeyed

this season right from the first show was a no brainer as to who would win,i wish when they get a group picked for the show each season they would have more than one or two that has some performance ability or dancing skills already,it always seems so one sided right from the start..does anyone else but me get tired of listening to that carrie ann..

gator8_24

Not surprised that jennifer won, thought maybe Kyle wouild edge her out.Bristol is so shy that never really was relaxed and look as if enjoying the show.

CindyLouWho

I'm glad it got down to Jennifer & Kyle, I liked them both.  I enjoyed watching Kyle dance, he looked like he was having fun. 

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 24, 2010, 11:18:18 AM
I'm glad it got down to Jennifer & Kyle, I liked them both.  I enjoyed watching Kyle dance, he looked like he was having fun. 

I saw the last little medley they all did together. I don't usually watch these kinda girly shows but I just had to watch the last 20 mins to see if they had the nerve to give it to BP. Bristol was dull as a rock, Kyle seemed to have the entushiasm but JG seemed much smoother as a dancer. OK now back to ESPN elf2.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 24, 2010, 11:47:46 AM
I saw the last little medley they all did together. I don't usually watch these kinda girly shows but I just had to watch the last 20 mins to see if they had the nerve to give it to BP. Bristol was dull as a rock, Kyle seemed to have the entushiasm but JG seemed much smoother as a dancer. OK now back to ESPN elf2.gif

Watched TMZ tonight and they are so tired of DWTS, the show in general, they were clapping that it was over.lol

CindyLouWho

I think the best part of the show the other nite was at the beginning where all the losers did that dance thing  dancing16.gif

Mistyeyed

i think the show has run its course,needs to be retired along with survivor and american idol also

gator8_24

Don't think DWTS was nearly as  bad as the new Skating with the stars!

Mistyeyed

on my gosh,that skating with the stars was really pathetic,most were has beens or people i didnt know...time to move on to some new tv ideas..

CindyLouWho

Kirstie Alley, Ralph Macchio among "Dancing" stars

A champion boxer, pro wrestler, actress Kirstie Alley and "The Karate Kid" Ralph Macchio were among the celebrities named on Monday to compete in the new season of television contest "Dancing With the Stars."

Twelve celebrities will face off in the ballroom dance competition that in recent years has been the second-most watched TV show in the United States behind "American Idol."

Alley, who starred on TV sitcom "Cheers" and has publicly battled her weight in a TV show called "Fat Actress," will compete against other women including supermodel Petra Nemcova, talk show host Wendy Williams, actress Chelsea Kane and Kendra Wilkinson, the ex-girlfriend of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner.

Among men dancing on the show that airs on ABC starting on March 21 will be former championship boxer Sugar Ray Leonard, one-time professional wrestler Chris Jericho and Ralph Macchio, who gained fame as a child actor in the original "The Karate Kid" movie.

They are joined by football player Hines Ward, singer Romeo and Los Angeles radio personality "Psycho" Mike Catherwood.

The stars will be paired with professional dancers in a series of weekly contests into the month of May, after which the winner is given a mirror ball trophy.

CindyLouWho

DANCING WITH THE STARS': THE SEASON 12 COUPLES

Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff

Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya

WWE star Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke

E! boobmonger Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel

Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani

Rapper Lil Romeo and Chelsie Hightower

Disney actress Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas

Footballer Hines Ward and Kym Johnson

"Psycho" Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer

Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin

Mistyeyed

I read where Derek Hough and Edyta were leaving the show this season,probably to pursue other things..

CindyLouWho

I think Derek Hough will be filming a movie, don't know about Edyta but I liked her. 

Mistyeyed

I read some time ago where Edyta was going back to school to get a degree in something,forgot what it was...cant wait to see how my PIttsburgh Steelers guy Hines Ward does..hopefully he doesnt stumble or fumble..i hope this season is better cause i did not like the last season of this show..

gran2x2

DWTS' champion Derek Hough will not be seen on season twelve of the ABC reality competition series. He is taking a break from the series, which airs on ABC Channel 15 in Tempe, but he will be back for season 13 in the fall.

The professional dancer made the announcement on Monday, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Why is he taking the time off? He will be filming a movie this spring, and he wants to focus on that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview