This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

I like Ralph Macchio , just wished he wasn't paired with Karina Smirnoff  vomit.gif

CindyLouWho

Mistyeyed

i was surprised ralph did so well,kirstie actually did better than i thought also..i didnt care for kendra,shes took much in to herself,no one outstanding in the first show though..

CindyLouWho

I thought it was a good 1st show.  I was also surprised how well Ralph & Kirstie did, but I'm glad cause I like them both  giggle2.gif

Mistyeyed

The guy that danced with Lacey will probably go first,he didnt seem to do too much..im kind of rooting for Hines Ward since Im in Steeler country..

CindyLouWho

Poor Maks, hope his leg will be ok.   Glad they didn't get voted off.   dancing16.gif  I figured Wendy would go soon cause she wasn't that great a dancer.   girl5.gif

Mistyeyed

i think sugar ray will be the next one to go...my Steeler guy Hines is still doing good...

CindyLouWho

Well I'd like to see Kirstie win but do believe its gonna be between the other 2.   dancing16.gif popcorn2.gif

Squid

Chelsea should've won.  Hines did fine but Chelsea really did have that something extra.

CindyLouWho

New show starts in Sept but I don't know who any of the "so-called" stars will be yet.   whistle.gif

Mistyeyed

i thought they were supposed to announce the names during bachelor pad this past monday,unless its next monday they are doing  it..i had heard that brody jenner and snooki were suppose to be on,but im not sure

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

tomorrow nite during bachelor pad they are suppose to announce who will be on the show

CindyLouWho

Here's the "stars" thats supposed to be on there, there's only 1 that I like & he's on my soap & he's an Iraq war veteren who was injured real bad in the war so I'm definitely voting for him!  The rest?  Don't really care, lol!  

Chaz Bono. Sonny and Cher's famous child was the subject of the recent documentary Becoming Chaz, which aired on OWN and is now up for three Emmys.

Nancy Grace. The outspoken legal commentator and host of her eponymous show on HLN is expected to maintain her hectic schedule while donning the Danskins.

Ricki Lake. The actress/author is looking to return to the daytime talk show circuit by launching one in the fall of 2012.

Rob Kardashian. The younger brother of Kourtney, Kim and Khloe has worked as a talent manager but has been known to show up from time to time on the family reality shows.

David Arquette. The actor and ex-husband of Courteney Cox recently celebrated his sobriety on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

Ron Artest. The 6-foot-7 forward from the Los Angeles Lakers is petitioning the courts to change his name to Metta World Peace.

Kristin Cavallari. The former star of MTV's The Hills and Laguna Beach has kept busy by doing charity work for the kids.

J.R. Martinez. The All My Children actor also works as a motivational speaker.

Hope Solo. The gorgeous goal keeper gained millions of followers this summer while playing for the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team.

Elisabetta Canalis. It can't be fun to be known as the gal who was dumped by George Clooney but hey, the ravishing actress from Italy has other credits, too: She recurred on TNT's Leverage!

Chynna Phillips. The Wilson Phillips crooner who's married to Billy Baldwin recently made a much-appreciated cameo in Bridesmaids.

Carson Kressley. The fashion expert best known for Queer Eye and How to Look Good Naked now has a show on OWN called Carson Nation.

Mistyeyed

wow i knew all of them this time except for the hockey player...cant wait to see how chaz bono and nancy grace does,i never thought they would get nancy....

essybee

AustinBennett

He/she Chaz Bono & Nancy "Dis"Grace, enough to keep me from watching. It's turned into a freak show of dancers.

essybee

I think they are running out of people to appear on this show

CindyLouWho

Well geez, of all the pros, they had to partner the only "star" I like up with the witch Karina??  No no no!!  no-no.gif bad mood.gif giggle2.gif   Tell me I was reading it wrong! 

CindyLouWho

Just a reminder for anyone thats gonna watch it, DWTS is coming on now!   popcorn2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview