This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

there was really only  2 this season that stood a chance of winning the trophy,ricki and jr,the others will all be leaving soon..

CindyLouWho

I swear. if that darn Rob wins at the end, I won't be watching DWTS again.  Sure he's improved since the start, but JR & Ricki are way better than he is.  I get the impression that ABC is trying to make this into the Kardashian Show & I'm getting a little tired of seein their faces all the time on there.   vomit.gif

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 16, 2011, 04:49:39 PM
I swear. if that darn Rob wins at the end, I won't be watching DWTS again.  Sure he's improved since the start, but JR & Ricki are way better than he is.  I get the impression that ABC is trying to make this into the Kardashian Show & I'm getting a little tired of seein their faces all the time on there.   vomit.gif

I bet Horseface Kardashian appears on the next one tongue.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

I agree,im just sick of the Kardashians..period...yes,even though jr wasnt up to par i think he was the better dancer

gran2x2

I agree...Time for the "Barfdashians" to take a long slow boat to China....

CindyLouWho

Bite your tongue Homer!!   slap1.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif  If another 1 of them gets on that show, I won't be watching.   rolleyes.gif

Gran & Misty, I totally agree with ya both!!   tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 17, 2011, 06:16:23 PM
Bite your tongue Homer!!   slap1.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif  If another 1 of them gets on that show, I won't be watching.   rolleyes.gif

Gran & Misty, I totally agree with ya both!!   tumbsup.gif

http://www.hulu.com/watch/297342/saturday-night-live-kardashian-divorce-special

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Mistyeyed

Season 14 is suppose to start on March 19th..I read somewhere but dont know how accurate it is that some of the people that had been signed for it were queen latifah,kimora simmons,one of the Jonas brothers,Khloe Odom,Scotty Hamilton,and others that werent listed yet,not sure how accurate any of these are..

CindyLouWho

Thanks Misty....I haven't heard anything yet but when I do I'll come here  giggle2.gif

Mistyeyed

all we need is to have another kardashian..we still have bruce and kris yet....lol..

CindyLouWho

gran2x2

Great another media addicted kardashian..I am so sick of the whole K clan..if she gets Derek for a partner I'll scream.. diablo.gif

Mistyeyed

new cast list is out..no kardashians on this season..cant remember all of them but jack wagner,sherri shepherd,gavin degraw,urkel,some football player and an opera singer,martina navitalova from tennis dancing with tony so i guess he wont last long again this year..melissa gilbert from little house on the prairie,gladys knight...cant remember the others..not sure in this bunch who i will root for..i do like jack wagner though,from way back when he was on general hospital..

gran2x2

yawn.gif Guess I'll skip this group..Nobody really jumps out at me as fun to watch this time.. sad.gif

CindyLouWho

Here's the full list...I think its about the best they've had lined up for a while.  At least most are stars in some way & I'm anxious to see them dance.  There's only a couple I'm  not fmiliar with or care for.  I like Sherri but for her partner's sake I hope she wears a good strong support bra! ... giggle2.gif  And thank goodness no Kardashians!!  cheerleading.gif beer11.gif

"Family Matters" star Jaleel White, "Little House on the Prairie" alum Melissa Gilbert, "The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd and tennis legend Martina Navratilova are among the latest contestants on "Dancing With the Stars," ABC announced Tuesday.

The cast, as revealed on "Good Morning America" Tuesday, also includes singer and "The Bold and the Beautiful" star Jack Wagner, "Extra" host Maria Menounos, singer Gavin DeGraw and R&B legend Gladys Knight (sans Pips).

The 14th season of "DWTS" will premiere March 19 on ABC. War veteran-turned-actor J.R. Martinez was the winner of the show's 13th season.
The complete list of season 14 contenders, with their professional partners:

-- White, who stars in the upcoming Syfy reality series "Total Blackout," will be paired with two-time "DWTS" champ Kym Johnson

-- Gilbert, with Maksim Chmerkovskiy

-- Shepherd, with Chmerkovskiy's brother Val Chmerkovskiy

-- Navratilova, with Tony Dovolani

-- Wagner, with Anna Trebunskaya

-- Menounos, with three-time "DWTS" champ Derek Hough

-- DeGraw, with current pro champ Karina Smirnoff

-- Knight, with Tristan MacManus

-- Green Bay Packers receiver Donald Driver, with Peta Murgatroyd

-- Disney Channel "Camp Rock" and "Shake It Up!" star Roshon Fegan, with Chelsie Hightower

-- Cuban actor and model William Levy, with two-time "DWTS" champ Cheryl Burke

-- And Welsh singer Katherine Jenkins, with two-time champ Mark Ballas

Now, only one question remains: Will Jaleel White "Do the Urkel"?

Mistyeyed

that cuban actor levy,ive seen him in clips from some spanish soap opera when they show them on the Soup,he looks pretty hunky..

CindyLouWho

I just did a search on him & he is pretty hunky, lol.  I bet he's a good dancer so figures he'd be partners with Cheryl Burke.   rolleyes.gif

CindyLouWho

Well I have to say, that was the best DWTS show I've seen in a long time!   cheesy.gif  They were all good so I can't pick a fave yet!  beer11.gif   giggle2.gif  I have to say tho that Sherri Shephard was awesome, so happy & had me wanting to get up & dance too!  hysterical.gif dancing16.gif  I think the show & ABC finally did it right this season!   tumbsup.gif

Mistyeyed

yes they all started out pretty strong,urkel held his own pretty good..wait till about the third week and the judges will start nitpicking then...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview