Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

Yepp...after next show..judges will start the insults.. giggle2.gif

CindyLouWho

She was my guess to go home cause she wasn't doing too good.  Poor Tony tho, they need to give him someone that will be a winner cause he's great & I think he deserves a win!   dancing16.gif

Mistyeyed

i agree..Tony always gets stuck with the more "mature" ladies and never has much of a chance to go on more than a couple weeks. they do the same thing with jonathan when hes on,he gets the partner that usually wont win. i dont think most of the women on this season are going to go very far..

CindyLouWho

I hated to see Sherri go cause she was fun to watch.  I was surprised cause I thought for sure Gladys would be the star going home.    dancing16.gif

Mistyeyed

i think im starting to get tired of this show,ive only watched 1 full show of the new season and im not interested in any of them..

gran2x2

I AM NOT INTO IT THIS TIME EITHER...No one really holds my interest this time around..

CindyLouWho

The new DWTS "stars" will be announced Tues morn on GMA.  Hope theres at least 1 good 1 on there this time   hysterical.gif popcorn2.gif dancing16.gif

CindyLouWho

Premieres March 18 on ABC.

Here's a full list of the season 16 pairs announced Tuesday:

• Boxer Victor Ortiz and new pro Lindsay Arnold
• Singer Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
• Country star Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
• Soap star Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
• Disney Channel star Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Comedian Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess
• Reality star Lisa Vanderpump and new pro Gleb Savchenko
• Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
• Olympic skater Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus
• Comedian D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
• NFL star Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff

Well I can say the list is not as bad as I was expecting and I actually look forward to seeing a few of em dancing  dancing16.gif....and thank heavens, NO KARDASHIANS!!   beer11.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif  hysterical.gif

Only 1 that I really can't stand is that Andy Dick  vomit.gif

And the 1 pro I was hoping Jacoby Jones wouldn't be paired with, well dang it they paired him with her!!  How could they????   

And no Maks??   6_6.gif crying10.gif rolleyes.gif  Also no Louie, Chelsie, or Anna.

Squid

They may lose me this season.  I'm not enthused about any of them.  My age is probably showing but there are some names I've never heard of.  Also, I don't think of reality participants as stars.  It turns me off.

gran2x2

I'll be watchig other things..like baseball or nascar or the 3 stooges...The stars this go round for me are not worth watching. I am really not at all enthused either...

Quote from: Squid on February 26, 2013, 08:36:05 AM

They may lose me this season.  I'm not enthused about any of them.  My age is probably showing but there are some names I've never heard of.  Also, I don't think of reality participants as stars.  It turns me off.

Mistyeyed

i think im beginning to get tired of this show.there isnt anyone listed that i really care about seeing..time to put the show to bed i think..

CindyLouWho

I'm actually looking forward to seeing it tonight cause there's actually a few people on there that I want to see dance!   dancing16.gif popcorn2.gif impatience.gif  And I wnt to see the new pro dancers.  I can't stand Andy Dick   vomit.gif  but I want to see how he acts & dances,  giggle2.gif  I heard he was doing pretty good in rehearsals. 

Mistyeyed

i might just tape this show tonite cause the biggest loser finale is on another channel..

CindyLouWho

I was surprised, it was a pretty good show...most of the dancing were pretty good considering it was the 1st week!  I was even surprised that Andy Dick didn't do too bad, lol.  I have 5 faves but Jacoby is my top fave!  Considering he only had 1 week to practice cause of surgery, he did good..i loved his football dance!   giggle2.gif  It was wierd seeing Wy dressed up like that but she looked nice.  tumbsup.gif

CindyLouWho

Guess I'm the only 1 left watching!   giggle2.gif  Oh well I'm surprised at this season cause I think its pretty good, better than the last few.  Has me back to voting even..by phone, at abc & on FB.   popcorn2.gif  Only thing is a few of them are really good so its hard to vote! 

I know who should get voted off tonite so we'll see..its definitely between 2 people who can't dance..lol

Squid

I am not watching the show at all but I saw Judd's performance on the morning news.  She was terrible.  That was a samba?  She walked through the entire dance routine.  Really.  She walked.  I'm glad I'm not watching this season.

CindyLouWho

She didn't do good last week either.  Her & that D.L. Hughley both are terrible so I knew 1 of them was going.  The rest are pretty good.

CindyLouWho

Wow that Jacoby can sure dance!!  They better pick him to do the encore dance tomorrow!!   dancing16.gif dancing16.gif cheesy.gif

CindyLouWho

Andy should go tonite..other than him, rest of the people are not doing too bad   dancing16.gif popcorn2.gif

Squid

I'm so glad you're enjoying the show, Cindy xoxox

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview