This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i must be getting tired of this show cause im so bored with this season..i usually tape the show,then fast forward through most of it..

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Squid on April 30, 2013, 03:52:46 PM
I'm so glad you're enjoying the show, Cindy xoxox

I'm mostly enjoying it cause of Jacoby cause he's a riot, bet he'd made a good comedian but thats ok, he better stick to playing football!!   football4.gif giggle2.gif  I also like Ingo cause I loved him on GH.  And my mom is hoping that Kelly Pickle ( hysterical.gif) wins. 

So I've got 1 from country music, soaps & my Ravens on there so I gotta watch!  But I'm hoping for a Jacoby win but he probably won't.   cheerleading.gif

CindyLouWho

Here are the 12 celebrities competing this season, when "DWTS" premieres Monday, Sept. 16 at 8/7c and transitions to a new one-night, two-hour format.

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, "Jersey Shore" — partnered with new "DWTS" pro SASHA FARBER

Keyshawn Johnson, former NFL wide receiver — partnered with SHARNA BURGESS

Valerie Harper, "Rhoda," "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" — partnered with TRISTAN MACMANUS

Brant Daugherty, "Pretty Little Liars," "Days of Our Lives" — partnered with PETA MURGATROYD

Christina Milian, singer/TV personality — partnered with MARK BALLAS

Bill Nye the Science Guy — partnered with new "DWTS" pro TYNE STECKLEIN

Elizabeth Berkley, "Saved by the Bell," "Showgirls" — partnered with VAL CHMERKOVSKIY

Corbin Bleu, "High School Musical" alum — partnered with KARINA SMIRNOFF

Amber Riley, "Glee" — partnered with DEREK HOUGH

Bill Engvall, comedian — partnered with new "DWTS" pro EMMA SLATER

Jack Osbourne, "The Osbournes" — partnered with CHERYL BURKE

Leah Remini, "King of Queens" — partnered with TONY DOVOLANI

essybee

Thanks, I am interested in how the newer professionals will do on this side of the fence .  coffee.gif

Squid

I didn't watch at all last season so I probably won't this season.  I hope you all have fun with it, though!   dancing16.gif   indiangirl.gif   fall13.gif

disneyland lady

I didn't watch last season either and felt they should have called the show Dancing Without Stars. But I am looking at seeing Jack outdo his sister. And I will need to have some sort of Maks-loss intervention. And with Harper having incurable lung cancer I am sure she will get some pity votes and I really wonder if ABC has thought about what if's - because her cancer has hit her brain and has been told she has 3 months tops. I loved her character Rhoda.

essybee

Jack may also get sympathy votes because of the MS he is battling , his sister made it to the top three that may be quite a task , but then it is up to the voters  coffee.gif

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 05, 2013, 09:31:06 AM
I didn't watch last season either and felt they should have called the show Dancing Without Stars. But I am looking at seeing Jack outdo his sister. And I will need to have some sort of Maks-loss intervention. And with Harper having incurable lung cancer I am sure she will get some pity votes and I really wonder if ABC has thought about what if's - because her cancer has hit her brain and has been told she has 3 months tops. I loved her character Rhoda.
Her cancer is primary brain cancer.  She's gotten a recent reprieve.  It's still terminal but it's not as bad as it was in March.  I could be wrong but I don't think her lungs are at all involved.  The cancer is primary brain, though.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on September 05, 2013, 09:52:44 AM
Her cancer is primary brain cancer.  She's gotten a recent reprieve.  It's still terminal but it's not as bad as it was in March.  I could be wrong but I don't think her lungs are at all involved.  The cancer is primary brain, though.

It is confirmed that she has lung cancer and not brain cancer. It is in the lining around her brain.

I forgot about Jack's MS. I remember the old Reality Show The Osbournes and love Jack. I just read this morning that his wife had a late term miscarriage and that is just so sad. I too have numbness of legs and wonder how he will do on the show. I have peripheral neuropathy and sometimes my brain said my leg is stepping forward but my leg just does not cooperate. I worry about Jack's MS as that affects even more - fatigue and he has already had eye issues.

My early fav has to be Keyshawn Johnson! And what I am really looking forward to the Kenny Mayne Dance Center segments.

essybee

I think my early favorite is Corbin, i just need to see Bill Nye as a person and not the science guy  hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 06, 2013, 06:35:29 AM
My early fav has to be Keyshawn Johnson!

Oh, no!  Tell me it ain't so!

I spent more than a few seasons sitting in the first row, on the 50 yd line, right behind the Jets.  KJ is a bit of a jerk.  Just sayin'...

CindyLouWho

I'm familiar  with most of the "stars" but not all.  My fave already is Bill Engvall, I think he will be fun to watch  giggle2.gif  He may not go all the way but he's still my pick.  I also like Valerie Harper & hope she does well, hope some of the MTM cast are there to support her!   beer11.gif  I'm gonna miss Maks!!   crying10.gif giggle2.gif

I like the Kenny Mayne Dance Center segments too!  popcorn2.gif

CindyLouWho

Well it was a pretty good show!  I like the 1 nite show instead of 2!!   popcorn2.gif dancing16.gif

essybee

It was a surprise to see Len give anything over a 6  on the first night  giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 06, 2013, 02:21:28 PM
  I'm gonna miss Maks!!   crying10.gif giggle2.gif

As part of my Occupy Maks protest I am helping him work on his anger issues. If you talk to his brother just tell him that Maks is more than okay!

CindyLouWho

Competing on the show, which kicks off March 17 (ABC, 8 p.m.):

• Full House actress Candace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas

• Wonder Years actress Danica McKellar & Valentin Chmerkovskiy

• Swimmer Diana Nyad & Henry Byalikov

• Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes & Tony Dovolani

• Pop star Cody Simpson & Witney Carson

• The Price is Right host Drew Carey & Cheryl Burke

• Olympic ice dancing gold medalist Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy

• Olympic ice dancing gold medalist Charlie White & Sharna Burgess

• Para-snowboarder Amy Purdy (who lost both her legs after contracting menigitis) & Derek Hough

• Former NHL player Sean Avery & Karina Smirnoff

• Singer/actor Billy Dee Williams & Emma Slater

• Big Time Rush band member/actor James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd

disneyland lady

I might even watch this year. I know it got a lot of press lately cuz Brooke Burke Charvet was let go. I am really REALLY looking forward to Drew Carey and especially to see Gold Medalist's compete against each other. And Maks is BACK! Did he have anger management classes? I saw his Vegas show 2 yrs ago and it was so good.

CindyLouWho

Yea may be a good season, especially if NeNe Leakes gets voted off quick!  vomit.gif   lol  Poor Tony!!   

I like the idea of the changing partners later on, that should be interesting!  undecided.gif

I can't wait to see Billy Dee Williams & Drew Carey dance... impatience.gif 

I never liked  Brooke Burke Charvet  hosting the show so was glad to see her go, but I don't care for Erin Andrews either... hysterical.gif.

I also didn't like that they got rid of the band, they was great & played awesome I thought! 

And lastly, yesssssssssssssssss  Maks is back, finally!!!!!  wow.gif

essybee

Maks is back  I hope all his issues have been taken care of the cast looks interesting I only have one thing to add  WHAT no football player  heart1.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: essybee on March 05, 2014, 03:27:25 PM
I only have one thing to add  WHAT no football player 

Nah, they used up all the Football players so our very own Ken talked them into having Hockey players. I hope we still get Kenny Mayne's Dance Center. Poor Tony - he has had some of the worst of the worst (including Kate Gosselin).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview