This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing Race

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i cant stand that guy that got hit in the head with the car trunk..lol..that was funny,but hes such a whiner..

FreecellFanny

Wasn't it amazing how she thought they changed the plane just for her? That broad is so full of herself.

Mistyeyed

yes and she wanted everyone to thank her for it..get over yourself lady...i cant see her and that guy getting back together again...also those two ditzy girls that kept digging in the sand looking for a container..lol..everyone was blowing by them..

monopoly2525

I am hoping Kelly and Christy can win. I don't like Nick and Starr but I think they will make it far.

Mistyeyed

i dont care for nick and starrr either..how about those computer geeks not even reading their directions right and then losing...geez..i read somewhere today where that mother and son duo..well the son had a nude pic of him show up on some gay site..

pistolro

Amazing race gets boring after each season. I used to like it but not anymore.

showstopper247

i disagree, the people are different and so are the challenges. keeps it interesting!  :!$ :))

Mistyeyed

the show is okay this season so far but i havent found a team yet that im rooting for..

showstopper247

me either but i usually find a team when there are like 5-6 teams left.

showstopper247

aww it was so cool to see that phil dad was the person to greet the teams! i did not know what the guy was saying til phil was like dad ur offering them a hug. ahhh i feel so dumb! lol also i finally found out what phil's accent is from; new zealend!  ahhhh you just learn something new everyday! lol  :D

Tara

I don't think I could handle being on this show, because if something didn't work right for me I would get pissed.  :))) I can sooooooooooo see how this show can break a relationship up in a minute. The blondes didn't even seem like they were trying did they? It just might be the way they edited the show. Now for another complaint, how many more friggen times is Ken and Tina going to come in first?  >:D

Mistyeyed

i agree..sometimes its just luck that the team gets to the finish line first..i dont think one team should always get the first place prize..especially when they probably wont be together after this show anyway..i cant see those two getting back together..

showstopper247

no blonds were there to get there 15 minutes of fame and that is it!

Tara

les

Mistyeyed

i am hoping that the couple Ken and his wife disappear next week..they are so annoying....

Tara

I'm so glad Ken and Tina didn't come in first this week.  :^*

Mistyeyed

me too,but that brother and sister are annoying also..lol..actually i cant think of the teams which one im rooting for..

monopoly2525

I don't like the brother and sister either. hopefully the showmance next week will slow them down.

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview