PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 08:54:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PogoCheats Pick'em

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

me????   :ooo  I gotta go check!! 

If I looked at it right, there's a 3-way tie right?  & your 1 of em so wtg to you too!  lol

swamp

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 28, 2008, 01:10:52 PM
me????   :ooo  I gotta go check!! 

If I looked at it right, there's a 3-way tie right?  & your 1 of em so wtg to you too!  lol
it goes by the tie breaker at the bottom of the score sheet. the sheet we fill out every week.and when someone wins  it is the highlighted on the score sheet wtg   :/\ ++ :/\

Biggen

!@#$

And I would be the third!!!!!!

DAMN SEAHAWKS!!!!!! :%#

:))

CindyLouWho

Quote from: swamp on October 28, 2008, 02:59:05 PM
it goes by the tie breaker at the bottom of the score sheet. the sheet we fill out every week.and when someone wins  it is the highlighted on the score sheet wtg   :/\ ++ :/\

Wow ok thank you Swamp!  This is 1st year I've played & wasn't even sure if I was doing it all right or not  :)))  I forgot about that tiebreaker thing at the bottom   :))  So what do I do now? Guess I can backtrack & find out lol.

Well wtg to you & Bigg anyways for the tied scores!!   tumbsup.gif

swamp

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 28, 2008, 07:06:16 PM
Wow ok thank you Swamp!  This is 1st year I've played & wasn't even sure if I was doing it all right or not  :)))  I forgot about that tiebreaker thing at the bottom   :))  So what do I do now? Guess I can backtrack & find out lol. youre welcome

Well wtg to you & Bigg anyways for the tied scores!!   tumbsup.gif
youre welcome  :/\

FreecellFanny

Week after week I pick the Cards to lose and yet they keep winning.

You watch, I pick them to win and they'll lose. Same with the damn Dolphins.  !@#$

CindyLouWho

Homer, do I send ya a pm about what auto I want for winning? I've decided which one I want   ++

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 30, 2008, 12:35:04 PM
Homer, do I send ya a pm about what auto I want for winning? I've decided which one I want   ++

yes

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

CindyLouWho

wtg!  I forgot to play  6_6.gif  went there Friday to pick em & couldn't..didn't realize there was a game Thurs  ::)  GL every1 this week!

CindyLouWho

Well crap I forgot to play again  6_6.gif  Thought I had another day to pick  :))) ++

FreecellFanny

I didn't forget. Heck, I was AT that game last night in Foxboro!  :^*

Liza_vla

i joined :) hope i win an auto *fingers,toes and eyes crossed*

swamp

tumbsup.gif wtg geewhiz good job  ++ good luck to e1 on this weeks picks  :^* ++ :^*

geewhiz

:/\Wow I actually won a week !!!! :!! Now what do I do?   Thanks swamp and good luck to all this week irishman.gif

Homer

Quote from: geewhiz on November 18, 2008, 01:33:40 PM
:/\Wow I actually won a week !!!! :!! Now what do I do?   Thanks swamp and good luck to all this week irishman.gif

pm your code to me

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

geewhiz

:o  Says an error occurred...I am not allowed to pm and I have 28 posts bubblegum.gif  (I don't talk much)

Tara

Quote from: geewhiz on November 18, 2008, 09:00:48 PM
:o  Says an error occurred...I am not allowed to pm and I have 28 posts bubblegum.gif  (I don't talk much)

Homer has gone to bed..lord knows he needs lots of beauty sleep.. :)))  Anyways, you can send him an email at homer@pogocheats.net with your code or wait until tomorrow until he sees whats wrong with your privates.  :)))

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Tara on November 18, 2008, 09:35:03 PM
Homer has gone to bed..lord knows he needs lots of beauty sleep.. :)))  Anyways, you can send him an email at homer@pogocheats.net with your code or wait until tomorrow until he sees whats wrong with your privates.  :)))

Do I have to get my camera out again Tara?  camera.gif

:)))

Tara