Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spider Forces Family Out of Home

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/7585391.stm

Spider forces family out of home

A soldier's family have been frightened out of their home by a spider thought to have been brought to Essex from Afghanistan in a kitbag.

Lorraine Griffiths and her three children have moved out of their house in Colchester, the RSPCA said.

They are refusing to return until the large sandy-coloured creature, thought to be a camel spider, is captured.

An RSPCA spokeswoman confirmed they had visited the house but failed to locate the creature.

"If it is the spider they believe it is, then normally they don't attack humans, but they could give a painful bite," the spokeswoman said.

Mrs Griffiths believes the spider got to the UK in a kitbag brought home in June by her husband, Rodney, 32, when he returned from Afghanistan.

He is now back there on a further tour of duty.

She said the spider was seen in her bedroom by her two elder children, aged 18 and 16, and an electrician working at their home.

"They identified the spider using the internet," she said.

Here's a video of this NASTY spider:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7585914.stm

:xx ++

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

arniebear

QuoteShe said the spider was seen in her bedroom by her two elder children, aged 18 and 16, and an electrician working at their home.

So why didn't they step on it  <..>

Mayhem

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to step on a camel spider ...

:=
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

fishinlady

I think I would of seen that in my kit bag......god I hate spiders and snakes :OO

arniebear

QuoteI'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to step on a camel spider ...

Definitely need something bigger for those civilwar.gif

cranky

?.? i think i just wet my pants when i saw that big spider omg !! i would not return to that house either. :"

Nydsomi

OMG how did that thing sneak into his bag?! If I saw that in my home I would leave to!!

LittleFawn

I am with you on that one. That is an awfully big spider. I do not like spiders. I think I would have left too.

cranky

i don't think it was that big when it crawled  into his bag i think that's how big it can get ! lol

leeanne172

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, forget leaving the house, I would have left the city lol

cranky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview