PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 05:29:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Secret Badges

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

a little birdie told me these were the three secret badges in monopoly..i do hope they change the requirements on them before they are active..i would think these are going to be a bit hard to come by..

Big Roller Badge...roll double sixes three times on same turn

Jail Bird Badge..get out of jail,only to return on same spin

Getting Crowded Badge...all 4 players land on same space

these are going to be tough,if they stay this way...

arniebear

Quotethese are going to be tough,if they stay this way...

Tough is right, I think I would need a miracle to get them.  Plus, I don't even like the game and hate the bots  :((

wildcat

i think the jailbird badge is the first one i will get.
no chance on the other 2. hard work  !@#$

Nymphy

I think this game is the game thats going to take the longest to get ranks or anything in.   ?.?

PogoHatesKristy

I just paid the .5 million to get out of jail landed on community chest and got thrown back in jail and I didnt get no badge :(

destiny child

That has happened to me several times. I was thrown in jail 8 times during that game. This game just does not like me. :(

leitabug

i had read else where these badges are not active yet..maybe they come out when they release the mini items.. bbq21.gif

roadwarrior

Ya know, they should have a jailbird badge.  I've been in sevearl games where all four human players have ended up in jail at once, all within a turn of each other.  All four of us were sitting in jail at once...I got thrown in jail 5 times once.  I only passed go twice that game becuase I was in jail so much. LOL
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

harley89

I saw a listing for these badges but they are in active. I suspect these will be changed since they will be nearly impossible to get. Pogo does seem to have a plan for them just not a good one

Mistyeyed

lets hope they do change them,i dont see how anyone could get double sixes three times in a row...i also hate this game,i dont find it at all interesting to play..

arniebear

I think it is overly long, even the speedy game.  By the time you get through everyones turn, with doubles and cards...........and the popups are annoying. :///

Runner

pogo has really messed up Monopoly with going to jail so much. This was done on purpose to slow down ranks. 

They can really ruin a good game.

bobby

pogo is making these badges like xbox achievements..instead of actually playing the game..it now depends on dumb luck :"

cranky

hempster

yes i got it as well landed in jail rolled a 2 and 4 and recieved the badge .

arniebear

hempster

justy got the getting crouded as well computer went landed on community and returned to go and i got the getting crouded as well. And i was using the cowboy hat .

hempster

sherilynn

I just got the jailbird badge. I just went to jail the first time and hit roll for doubles and I got it. Weird. Must not be working right.

Jewel

I have a question for those that got the badge...under what tab were you playing? Pogo, official, family, etc? Were you playing with bots or just double browsing with 2 players? Does the badge pop up immediately or do you have to wait for the game to end? Thanks for any help!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview