PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 03:26:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Secret Badges

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
I've gotten the double six badge on one account and working on the second one.  I got the first one pretty early only passed GO about 7,000 times.  On the second account, I have passed go 9,467 times...still no luck.  It's been running straight for about 3 days.

All for now,
S1lent

Tara

The badge is just a get lucky badge. It could take one hour or it could take 1 year.  :-[

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on September 30, 2008, 04:42:30 PM
The badge is just a get lucky badge. It could take one hour or it could take 1 year.  :-[

That right there is the truth of the matter.  No settings, no special rooms, no nothing but luck.   ::)

~Sassy~

I have all three of my secret badges for Monopoly now. Uncle Otto got the last one, the 3 sixes, while I was watching Survivor. I am only to rank 10...so it is all luck. I thought I would never get this one. Good luck to everyone else on getting your secret badges.

S1lent

Finally,
Got that last double sixes badge.  Had to pass GO over 14,000 times.
Good luck all
S1lent

destiny child

How do you tell how many times you have passed goal. I looked at my stats and it does not say.  Thanks  Destiny

gotmail

hey stinker,  just wondering , how do you set your table settings at in the pogo tabs?? thanks for you help.

gotmail

Homer

Quote from: destiny child on October 04, 2008, 09:42:23 PM
How do you tell how many times you have passed goal. I looked at my stats and it does not say.  Thanks  Destiny

It tells you at the end of the game. I'm not sure but it might also tell you during game play as well when you pass go.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

Quote from: destiny child on October 04, 2008, 09:42:23 PM

At the beginning of each new game, if you click on the "GO" square it will tell you how many times u need to pass GO for the next rank.  However it does not change once the game is in progress.

During game play, if your mover piece lands exactly on GO, it will pop up a screen that tells you how many times u have passed GO and how many to next rank.

Finally at the end of the game, it will tell you how many times you passed GO and how many more to next rank.

Hope that explains it...............

phreaky1

Pogo has updated it so now you can click on the go space and it will keep track during play. (It updates everytime you pass go)

WV4057

FreecellFanny

The numbers STILL don't add up for me. I have passed Go more than 3500 times and I am two ranks lower than what I should be if those numbers are correct.  !@#$

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview