PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 06:51:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Secret Badges

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cake Lady

arniebear

I try to stand up and get kicked out of the game, even though I have the computers replace player tab checked  6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

I'm having great luck with the auto.  It runs really, really well and I've gotten both the Getting Crowded badge and the Jailbird badge using it.
Great job, BadgeHelp!   :^*

Cake Lady

Quote from: arniebear on September 10, 2008, 05:41:10 AM
I try to stand up and get kicked out of the game, even though I have the computers replace player tab checked  6_6.gif

you have to allow players to watch game checked

arniebear

Quoteyou have to allow players to watch game checked

Thank you  (OO)

jeffy

sorry to jump in but maybe someone can help me. i was looking for the other monopoly topic but got lazy.

what settings are you guys using on this to rank out. i have trouble with games like these where you have to open the room with tables them open a table. qwerty and scrabble work fine but for some reason both dominos and this game keep closing after about a hour of playing. anyone else seem to have this problem. i use windows classic and have everything set like badge help says to do.

any help or feedback would be appreciated.

thanks

FreecellFanny

Quote from: PogoKaz on September 10, 2008, 01:09:26 AM
This badge award does make sense if you think about it logically :)

You are sent to jail
On the next turn you are out of jail, but to stay out you have to abide by the rules (pay, roll doubles, etc)
You choose not to abide
You are sent back to jail

Oh well, there you go. I am not logical.  :))

I see what you are saying but when I got sent to jail I never got out...I arrived and elected to abide by the rules and try for doubles (which I never got) and I got the badge.

I never did get out of jail because one of the tinheads won the game first.

Oh well, what the hey. I got the damn badge that's all that matters eh?  tumbsup.gif

Mistyeyed

well i just got the jailbird badge and the crowded badge the first 15 minutes of game play..i guess the other one is going to take longer to get..

Tara

Quote from: jeffy on September 10, 2008, 01:02:23 PM
sorry to jump in but maybe someone can help me. i was looking for the other monopoly topic but got lazy.

what settings are you guys using on this to rank out. i have trouble with games like these where you have to open the room with tables them open a table. qwerty and scrabble work fine but for some reason both dominos and this game keep closing after about a hour of playing. anyone else seem to have this problem. i use windows classic and have everything set like badge help says to do.

any help or feedback would be appreciated.

thanks

I played under the custom tab, so you can set the table like you want, and can play without tinheads. I unchecked everything in options and played with a real person (well if you consider Homer a real person).  :)))
Try turning off anything extra you might have running and see if that will keep you at the table. Sometimes I turn my firewall off and that works for me, but everyones computers are different, so I don't know. :((

PogoKaz

Quote from: FreecellFanny on September 10, 2008, 01:11:17 PM
Oh well, there you go. I am not logical.  :))

I see what you are saying but when I got sent to jail I never got out...I arrived and elected to abide by the rules and try for doubles (which I never got) and I got the badge.

I never did get out of jail because one of the tinheads won the game first.

Oh well, what the hey. I got the damn badge that's all that matters eh?  tumbsup.gif

:)) :)) :)) :)) wheres the gag button :)

I don't mean you get out physically, I meant that in theory when its your turn you are out of jail, by not rolling the double etc, you get sent straight back in.  Your piece doesnt actually move, its just a useless paper exercise.

Urghhhhh wittering now and probably confusing even more people............I'll shut up now  :" :"

zzcheatzz

I have the Jail and Crowded Bagde.  Any good tips for the 6s badge, except knowing it is going to be basically impossible. bubblegum.gif

Stinkerbell

I just got the Big Roller badge.  That gives me all 3 secret badges.  The Free Parking Auto is fantastic!

Mistyeyed

it must be just me,but i think the auto runs slow on this...takes forever to get to the next rank,and im only on rank 6..lol.

Jewel

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 11, 2008, 02:16:36 PM
I just got the Big Roller badge.  That gives me all 3 secret badges.  The Free Parking Auto is fantastic!

Holy smokes, that is awesome! Did you have to actually roll the double 6s three times or was there a trick to that one also? Congrats, Stinkerbell!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Jewel on September 11, 2008, 04:10:49 PM
Holy smokes, that is awesome! Did you have to actually roll the double 6s three times or was there a trick to that one also? Congrats, Stinkerbell!

Jewel - Thanks!  I don't know what actually had to be done.  I got all 3 badges with the auto.  Matter of fact, I keep getting the Getting Crowded Badge and the JailBird Badge over and over.

Misty - I'm having no problems with the auto.  It does take too long to rank in my opinion, but the auto is working great for me.

huggybear

I just got done playing monopoly got double 6's 3 times went to jail didnt get th 6's badge but jailbird badge again x2 make's no sence to me!

Mistyeyed

i would love to know what popup keeps coming up while my auto is running,that it causes it to stop..when i leave it up and running,after about 45 minutes or so,i will check it and i get the popup blocker notice..i thought it might be one of the badges,but its not..it seems to only do it on this game...any idea as to what could be causing it?

gran2x2

I also got the big roller badge..played custom room with bots.that's all I know cuz was using auto and didn't actually see it happen..I started the game and left and like 30-40 minutes later came back and there it was..

arniebear

6_6.gif I played for thre and half hours and got nothing.

S1lent

:=
Greetings,
Are the odds of rolling double sixes three times in a roll 46,656.  (6x6=36, so the odds of rolling double sixes are 1 in 36.  so 36x36x36=46,656)  If you get three turns in one minute, it should take you 259 hours...10 straight days).  When I start, I'll keep track of the time.

Thanks for the autos
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview