This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

#$%@^&#%$*&^$#%

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I hate it. You go to a site and get one of those ads that slides down from the top. Popup blocker doesnt catch it cause it doesnt pop up it slides.  I cant wait until someone develops a blocker to stop those they are buggin the crap out of me. I have vented and I feel better 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on September 08, 2008, 07:40:44 AM
I hate it. You go to a site and get one of those ads that slides down from the top. Popup blocker doesnt catch it cause it doesnt pop up it slides.  I cant wait until someone develops a blocker to stop those they are buggin the crap out of me. I have vented and I feel better 

Stop beating around the bush and tell us what you REALLY think.   :)))    (OO)

swamp

Nonnie

Quote from: harley89 on September 08, 2008, 07:40:44 AM
I hate it. You go to a site and get one of those ads that slides down from the top. Pop up blocker doesn't catch it cause it doesn't pop up it slides.  I cant wait until someone develops a blocker to stop those they are buggin the crap out of me. I have vented and I feel better 
Our Ears and Eyes are Open Knock Yourself out Harley....By the way what  blockers are you talking about?  I have no problem with  when do you get them?

harley89

This is what friends are for they let you rant like a crazy person but still love and support you  Thanks  :^*

Squid

I'm with you, Harley, I hate surprise advertising of any sort.  Sometimes commercials will start on some site's homepage in a little window ON THE PAGE.  It's not a slider or a pop up....  Then you can't find the X to stop the insanity. 

FreecellFanny

These kinds of ads have been appearing a LOT on the Yahoo homepage. Makes getting into your mailbox a real pain.  !@#$

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview