PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 05:58:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Which is your favorite wallpaper and screensaver?

Started by LuLu,

Previous topic - Next topic

LuLu

Which is your favorite Club Pogo wallpaper or screensaver?  Just wondering and wanting opinions.

So far I like the Jungle Gin and Dice Derby wallpaper.  I really don't like any of the screensavers.  The black and white part of them bug me!  Pogo should be a little more creative with them.  :-\

Blue Aquarius

My favorite one is the Mahjong Garden.  I can't stand the new one.  I think it's called Bon Voyage.

buggyhuggs

The badge screen saver is my favorite.. It is particularly well done.  I have won 5 screensavers and loads of wallpaper.. Most of the wallpaper is attractive.. Since I use Themes I rarely use the wallpaper..  :)  No I don't use XP themes either.. Microsoft themes are ugly..

LuLu

I agree that the Microsoft themes are ugly.  I use webshots.  I download all of my pogo wallpaper into it and use them from there.  The only XP one I like is 'Bliss.'  I guess of all the pogo screensavers, I guess the badge one is the best.  I just don't use any of them.

DyingToLive

Bizach0620

my fave screen saver is the one that shows 250+ badges.  That is the best.  Shows badges that are not even out yet.

Lindsey

LuLu

You have to win the wallpapers and screensavers on club pogo.  I think the only way you can get them for free is if someone would send them to you. 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

honeypyye

honeypyye

LuLu

Ok, I found pogo wallpapers that you can download free.  After searching on MSN groups, go to the group: "Player's Club for Pogo."  I now have 21 wallpapers.   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview