PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 06:03:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BEWARE

Started by ILoveSiamese,

Previous topic - Next topic

ILoveSiamese

Was just reading on Pogo

They are tweaking Monopoly

Guess the bots werent playing nice[/font]

Tuesday, September 23rd, we'll be adding a few new tweaks and changes to MONOPOLY. Along with a bunch of bug fixes, here are a few new features you might be interested in knowing about...

We've adjusted the computer players so they'll be more willing to make trades than before. They're still going to drive a hard bargain when it comes to giving you a Monopoly, but they won't be quite so mean as they were last week.

For those of you who want a challenge, we've now provided a "Computer players use advanced AI" option. Turning this on will make the computer players a little smarter, and a lot more aggressive about building houses. Of course, if you're like me and you like winning, you can just leave this option turned off.

We'll be adding more rooms to the "Custom Rooms" tab, for you Club Pogo players who like to play custom games (and it looks like there's a lot of you!)

Speaking of Custom Games, we've made it easier to create a set of Custom Game rules that are similar to a set of rules that are already out there. Like the Family Rules but want to remove the Time Limit? You can select "Family Rules" from the "Start with these Rules" drop-down list. The game will pop in all of the Family Rules, and then you can adjust them to your heart's content.

Thanks to everybody who's been playing and sending in their comments (both good and bad). We're really happy that so many people seem to be enjoying the game. Keep on playing and tell your friends about it! (It's more fun when you play with your friends, anyway.)

Claiken

i wonder if theyve fixed the thing where it randomly closes on you too... ?? anyone had this happen recently?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Claiken on September 19, 2008, 11:11:31 AM
i wonder if theyve fixed the thing where it randomly closes on you too... ?? anyone had this happen recently?

It's closed on me twice today, whereas I've been running this game for over a week with no problem. 

arniebear

Hope the auto still plays, as for the Bots all they have been is aggressive cannot believe they would play nice.  Never met a Pogo Bot who was not a cheater..........or at least better at it than me  :)))

FreecellFanny

My game ran overnight and all day while I was at work with no problems.   tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview