PlayBuddy
April 25, 2024, 10:20:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FYI: Spooky Slots and Trivial Pursuit are OUT!!

Started by idnarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

idnarian

This will be my first time playing Spooky Slots and I will probably suck at TP just as much as I do IRL!

jeffy

is pogo supposed to add 10 more ranks to spooky slots? does anyonw know??

kim23il

vasunlover

trivial pursuit is to easy for a cheat and I have already finished the slots!  Lol  What an easy morning  :D

kim23il

LoL I'm glad you find it easy. I'm lucky to get 5/20 right. I  write dowb the intials of the correct answer and than replay. So that I can get my piece! :ll

Tara

Well that sucks...Trivial Pursuit is like Word Search.  You can't work ahead on your ranks.  >:D

MsMissy

Well i was surprised to see Spooky slots out before OCT> & as 4 Trival Pursuit, it will take me forever to get a wedge LOL  those questions they ask , some of them i never heard of those ppl. its hard 2 me, tryed it twice already.  I was hoping they would put the new Dlot game out 1st.  :(

lucky9999

Quote from: chummychum on September 23, 2008, 04:25:10 AM
pogo trivial pursuit cheat:

http://badgehelp.com/pogotrivialpursuitcheat.html
I just tried to download the trivia help and it's giving me a message to go back to badgehelp and get the newer verison 4.1 or higher, I went back and I don't see any updated ones.  Anyone know if there is and how to get it?

Also was there more ranks added to spooky slots?  I looked in the badge album and it's only showing last years badge no extras.

Thank you for any replies.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

since you can only play one game a day,i cant see any sense in getting an auto for this..if you miss the question,just go back and play it over..i wonder how many wedges you need to move up in ranks,i cant find any info on that anywhere..only getting one a day,might take awhile..lol..

rhino

I am confused with the spooky slots...i am showing 10/10 is there more then that????

SUEOAKLEY

Where do you find the spooky slots and Trivial Pursuit, I cannot find them to play them

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

huggybear

First badge is rank ten ....... Each week is a rank when you do all puzzles including bonus puzzle = awhole pie each day is a wedge! So after you do 10 weeks worth youll get a badge! This is what i was told please correct me if i'm wrong! Good luck all! Oh P.S. if you areant good at the game go thru get correct answer's write them down on paper play round again put in correct answer's you still get credit!

Mistyeyed

yes,thats what i figured also..its going to take the whole week to get the rank..therefore,we can expect to rank out on this game..next september..lol...question for anyone playing..the bonus wedge badge that you get for 75 bonus wedges...i couldnt find any info on how you get the bonus wedges..does anyone know?

Tara

Mistyeyed

Someone said if your already at rank 10 in the spooky slots that you have to wait till they add another 10 ranks to it before another badge is out,does anyone know about this?

leitabug

the bonus wedge is the last day of the week..good tokens on that one..as for spooky we all at rank 10..that''s where we left off last year.. bbq21.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview