PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 04:28:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw-sherlock

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

Hi all I was wondering, on the auto where do you place the cursor? What difficulity do you use in the game? I am trying to get my friends jigsaw caught up. I ran it all night and it only got 2 cases finished, but it locked up. Thanks!

kim23il

Now it keeps resetting the puzzles, when there is only one piece left! +++

Homer

From BH

*** 05/29/08 UPDATE *** . Try both Sherlock and JigsawDetector and use the one that works best for you. Sherlock Version 4.1 is here and it now plays HARD puzzles. IF you have upgraded to Vista and your pogo cheat does not work anymore, please delete what you had and download this version. JigsawDetector vesion 6.4 is here. Delete any priror version

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gotmail

i cant find the new download, all i see is the old ones, i deleted the ones i already had but cant find the new one now. thanks

gotmail

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kim23il

I'm stickin with sherlock, I will jsut have to keep an eye on it. The jigsaw detector doesn't even finish a puzzle for me. :oo

les

:/\ I'm using the 4.1 version playing on hard it does great but when the case is solved it locks up cause of my popup blocker I guess so i watch mine play  :!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview