This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help getting a badge?

Started by Mommylov1216,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mommylov1216

Hey! First off, I am new so hello to everyone out there :)
I was wondering if anyone that LIKES to play hearts would help me get the badge?? Please? If you will, please write me back on here! Thanks for the trouble.

LuLu

I do know that there are a lot of MSN Groups that have people who will get badges for you.  I would be hesistant giving anyone my pogo name or password. 

Homer

I got my badge but I suck at hearts. I can tell you it was much easier to go in a room with practice bots. ;)

Welcome to the forum. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

yousmellbad

yes, hearts is a bad game. I have been playing with the computers, but I still lose   :'( It will be a long challenge

Mommylov1216

FogHorn

Make sure you play a 25 pt game with robots.....it's under options.

Mommylov1216

lol. yeah after i play 200 100 point games and lose.. i read this!!! lol :)

DEBKARLAR

i just got my window seat badge is world class solitaire legit of coarse

pogopc

~i can get your hearts badge quick if you want and no i wont mess anything up on your name im not that way but just email me your info at giantsfan2188@yahoo.com and ill do it for you~ ;)

Raine

I get a funky feeling when I think about giving my info to someone who just joined, and at the time of this post has only posted once. That's just me though, quite paranoid when it comes to things like that.  :-\
I stink at hearts also, computers are even beating my arse; glad we have till tuesday to finish this challenge.

Homer

Yes, we do not recommend that you give your sn and password to anyone. ;)

Mommylov1216

Yeah, I STILL havent gotten this badge! I'm kinda scared when it comes to giving out my password... Man I hope I get this badge in time!

kizzakad

i got my badge by using the 2 browsers, and made the loosing sn do the higher cards and i won in no time,
yes , have to be carefull giving oiut passwords , unless you really trust someone, or maybe you could get a friend to help you.

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

mommy all you have to do is play 25 point games against the robots try to  get rid of all cards if you can, most of all get rid of queen of spades, I don't think you should give a stranger your pass word , well gl Hun and let me know Tues. if you still haven't got a badge

Mommylov1216

I GOT THE BADGE!!!!!!!! *does a little dance* woo hoo!!! Thanks all that helped me!! Couldn't have done it without you all! :) You all rock!!!

Homer

WTG Mommy!  ;) Sometimes it gets frustrating trying to get the badge.

Super Duckie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview