This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

is pogo down???

Started by sexyman2004,

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ_

I'm not able to work on swashbucks because the game won't load, I get the chat box but not the game. All the people I've talked in the rooms are having the same problem with the game not loading.
<Edited by DJ>
Looks like pogo has fixed the problem..... the game is back  :)

Pogo_Badge_Hunter

So now that we have some free time....I notice alot of you like having millions and millions and millions (ok, you get the point) of tokens...my question is why?  when is enough enough and do you have any plans on spending them.  Tell you what I'll take all your tokens in exchange for whats behind DOOR # 1! ;D

Dannon

wutupkid

kizzakad

i think pogo is down i keep getting  search results,, but it works for  my friend in florida. ive been trying for almost 2hrs.
and Pogo_Badge_Hunter, most ppl dont play for the tokens but play for the company of other ppl,, i mainly play when there is no one to talk to, but if there is ppl to talk to, i would rather chat than play, so the point isnt about having millions and millions of tokens.

honeypyye

I believe the announcement they posted was they were to be down from 2 a.m. till 7 a.m. pst.  Prolly for maintainence.  =(

kizzakad

yea but usually the window is green and it says its down , but i keep getting search results.
oh and,, if it was down ,, how come my friend over seas can play it.. :( :(....lol

honeypyye

All I'm getting right now is "The page cannot be displayed"

Oh Well..back to bed...LOL

kizzakad

um... (from 2 a.m. till 7 a.m. pst.)  whats this time in australia...lol

Pogo_Badge_Hunter

hey Kizz, I didnt say I play for tokens... ;D I play for the badges...a long time ago I wanted to break the million token barrier...I've done that...now on too 2 million if I dont lose them in poker first  >:(  Anyways I too play for the fun of the games and the chatting as well.  Tokens are the least of my concern.

kizzakad

thats cool, i never said u played for the tokens,, i was just replying to ure post thats all.  :)

kizzakad

hey thx .... i think....
whooo hoo got it in the head....lol :P

Pogo_Badge_Hunter

OHMYGOD!!! Whatever you do dont use 100 force at 90 degrees :D  especially when theres no wind  ;D

Santa69

Is that a cool littler game or what, The computer guy must be a superman, I've hit him twice in his privates and he still manages to shoot back!!

kizzakad

same ive shot him everywhere,, playing against a player is more fun tho, cuz you get to be both players,,

soooo... what was that time in aus that pogo will be back on...... >:( :P

honeypyye

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview