This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Freaky or Funny

Started by pammer,

Previous topic - Next topic

pammer

Police say a Michigan man has been arrested after "receiving sexual favors from a vacuum" at a car wash.

The Saginaw News reports the 29-year-old Swan Creek Township man was arrested Thursday in Saginaw County's Thomas Township, about 90 miles northwest of Detroit.

Police Sgt. Gary Breidinger says a resident called to report suspicious activity at the car wash about 6:45 a.m. An officer approached on foot and caught the man in the act.

The suspect, whose name wasn't immediately released, is being held in the Saginaw County Jail.

showstopper247

wimp

:)))

should have gone and bought a blow up doll.  would have been less illegal and wayyyy less creepy.

Tara

Quote from: pammer on October 19, 2008, 10:42:05 AM
Police say a Michigan man has been arrested after "receiving sexual favors from a vacuum" at a car wash.

The Saginaw News reports the 29-year-old Swan Creek Township man was arrested Thursday in Saginaw County's Thomas Township, about 90 miles northwest of Detroit.

Police Sgt. Gary Breidinger says a resident called to report suspicious activity at the car wash about 6:45 a.m. An officer approached on foot and caught the man in the act.

The suspect, whose name wasn't immediately released, is being held in the Saginaw County Jail.

I warned Homer he would get caught, but does he ever listen?  ::)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 19, 2008, 01:00:08 PM
:{: :{: :{:

Why are you slapping me? It's not my fault that you were getting sexual favors from a vacuum hose at the carwash. >:D

jarjar

Quote from: Tara on October 19, 2008, 01:04:13 PM
Why are you slapping me? It's not my fault that you were getting sexual favors from a vacuum hose at the carwash. >:D

Oh no Homer how sad 6_6.gif Tara should be smacking you :{:

showstopper247

this has taken a turn for the wors! lol  :)))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 19, 2008, 01:04:13 PM

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

showstopper247

how do you guys get those smily faces? i dont see them on the list above..................

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview