This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Threat Against Obama?

Started by FreecellFanny,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

You decide. This happened somewhere in my state, Maine, yesterday I think. I heard it on the radio at work today... :-\

Some asswipe shot and killed a bear cub in the head and stapled an Obama campaign poster to it's chest.

I would imagine the Secret Service would investigate. Needless to say, I'll be watching the local news tonight.

FreecellFanny

Yes, it is horrible but I must make a correction.

This happened in North Carolina...I misheard the news report.

CrystalDawn

thats so sad poor cub involving animals is cruel!!!
Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 21, 2008, 01:28:54 PM
You decide. This happened somewhere in my state, Maine, yesterday I think. I heard it on the radio at work today... :-\

Some asswipe shot and killed a bear cub in the head and stapled an Obama campaign poster to it's chest.

I would imagine the Secret Service would investigate. Needless to say, I'll be watching the local news tonight.

harley89

He has had threats against him for the last several months. Here in Georgia a woman put a Halloween display in her front yard. it was McCain and Obama and Obama had a noose around his neck. She claimed it was in the spirit of Halloween but I would bet she is in the klan.  You can spot a klan member a mile off . These days they tend to be real backwards

IndianLover

I really get a bad feeling if he is elected, I think someone will go to the extreme to make sure he doesn't remain president.

Even where I live in NY someone got jumped and beaten for wearing a obama pin.

Tara

They say that America is really voting on VP's. Something will happen to either one of them.

Squid

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 21, 2008, 01:28:54 PM

Wow.  Just when you think we've made strides as a people, something like this happens to remind us that some folks will never evolve.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 21, 2008, 03:39:09 PM
I'll get my FBI smiley on the case

Your FBI smiley couldn't find its way out of a paper bag. :o0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview