This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sons Of Anarchy

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I've been watching Charmed on Netflix mostly because I wanna get my hands on Phoebe's freebies  wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

CindyLouWho

I've only watched couple shows of this so I'm not familiar with everyone yet but I like what I've seen.  I have them all on my Netflix list to watch so maybe after last night I'll try to get caught up this weekend!   popcorn2.gif

harley89

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on September 26, 2012, 07:16:37 PM
I felt the same  OMG OPIE     girls18.gif

I probably should have seen it coming considering how he was screwed over so many times by Clay. He didn't have much to live for with Piney being killed and his wife leaving him. I really liked his character

Squid

Homer

CindyLouWho

I've seen couple of the shows & liked what I seen.  Katy Segal is sooooo different in this role, hard to believe she used to be "Peg Bundy"!   hysterical.gif

harley89

But I liked Opie.  But when Clay has your wife killed(suppose to be him) Then he kills your Dad I can understand.   you know payback is coming and the guard looks like he will be first.  

Homer

yeah next week should be interesting maybe the mexicans/spanish gang will help

CindyLouWho

I seen that some guy that used to play on the show was found dead/murdered & they are investigating.  Don't remember his name tho. 

Stinkerbell

Here's the story:

Los Angeles (CNN) -- The violent deaths of "Sons of Anarchy" actor Johnny Lewis and an elderly woman in an affluent Hollywood neighborhood Wednesday is a murder mystery for Los Angeles police.

Lewis, 28, whose acting resumé included "The O.C." and "Criminal Minds," died in the driveway of a three-story home in the Los Feliz neighborhood near Griffith Park, apparently after climbing on the roof and falling, police said Thursday.

Police, responding to a call from neighbors saying they heard screams for help from a woman inside the house, found Katherine Davis, 81, dead in what a police spokesman called a "gruesome scene."

"It appears that some type of altercation occurred inside the house, resulting in the death of the woman, then this individual ran outside and had an altercation with a couple of neighbors," LAPD Commander Andrew Smith told reporters.

Autopsies will be conducted Thursday on the bodies of Lewis and Davis, Los Angeles County Coroner's Lt. Larry Dietz said.

Police would not comment on the possibility of drugs being involved in the case.

People we've lost in 2012: The lives they lived

Lewis is credited with playing Kip "Half Sack" Epps in 26 episodes of "Sons of Anarchy" in the FX Network drama's first two seasons, according to the Internet Movie Database. His character was killed off in the finale of season two.

"Sons" creator Kurt Sutter, in an extended Twitter posting Thursday, called Lewis' death "a tragic end for an extremely talented guy, who unfortunately had lost his way."

"I wish I could say that I was shocked by the events last night, but I was not," Sutter's tweet said. "I am deeply sorry that an innocent life had to be thrown into his destructive path. Yes, it's day of mourning, but it's also a day of awareness and gratitude. Sadly, some of us carry the message by dying."

Sutter told TV writer Alan Sepinwall in an interview published in December 2009 that "Johnny wasn't happy on the show."

"Creatively, he really wanted out of his contract," Sutter told Sepinwell. "We had ongoing conversations, and we decided we'd find some noble way for him to go."

Lewis played Dennis "Chili" Childress in nine episodes of "The O.C." in 2005 and 2006, according to IMDb.com.

His last work was in an independent movie, "186 Dollars to Get Out," which was scheduled to release this month, the IMDb.com listings said.

Lewis -- whose full name is Jonathan Kendrick Lewis -- was born and raised in Los Angeles, although he holds dual U.S. and Canadian citizenship, according to his IMDb biography.

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 27, 2012, 12:21:23 PM
I seen that some guy that used to play on the show was found dead/murdered & they are investigating.  Don't remember his name tho. 

He was "Half-Sack" because he only had one testicle

harley89

As I recall he died trying to protect Tara and Able from the IRA guy. he took Able and went to Ireland and the Priest put Able in a Catholic orphanage. And it seems in a earlier show his girlfriend ticked off Gemma(Katy Sagal) and she redid her face with a skate board

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on September 27, 2012, 06:00:17 PM
As I recall he died trying to protect Tara and Able from the IRA guy. he took Able and went to Ireland and the Priest put Able in a Catholic orphanage. And it seems in a earlier show his girlfriend ticked off Gemma(Katy Sagal) and she redid her face with a skate board

Classic moments  tumbsup.gif

harley89

Classic yes.   Most people know Katy Sagal as funny lady. But in this show you see a very different side to her and understand just how talented she is

Squid

Is this a show that should be avoided if a person hasn't been following along?

CindyLouWho

Probably so Squid.....last time I watched a while back Katy Segal (Gemma) was with that Clay & the other night she wasn't plus some of the guys were in jail/prison.  So I didn't know what was going on but still liked it.   giggle2.gif

Homer

Quote from: Squid on September 28, 2012, 03:18:29 AM
Is this a show that should be avoided if a person hasn't been following along?

It does help with the storylines. The first couple seasons are on demand Netflix etc

Squid

Quote from: Homer on September 28, 2012, 04:38:53 PM
It does help with the storylines. The first couple seasons are on demand Netflix etc
I'm trying not to subscribe to stuff that makes me sit on my ass MORE.

(________|________)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview