PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 11:34:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

TRIVIAL PURSUIT ANSWERS? WHERE'D THEY GO HELP!!!

Started by who me?,

Previous topic - Next topic

who me?

O.K I'm lost earlier today there was a post here Trivial Persuit anyone saving answers?
I actually email a link of this to myself for future use for the challenge but when I clicked on the link in the email it said it was missing. I've searched all the boards and the post is no longer here meaning that it got deleted  girls18.gif
I can't remember who posted it, but if you read this could you please pm me the list or pm me and I'll send you my email addy then I can save it in notebook and use it?  I would be Ohhh so greatful  (OO)

Mayhem

Sorry about that. Those answers were posted here without permission from the author.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

who me?

O.K Thanks for letting me know what happened to them. tumbsup.gif
I rarely send myself links and when I did I was like  :ooo

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 07, 2008, 01:38:43 PM
Sorry about that. Those answers were posted here without permission from the author.

I don't understand.  Aren't we talking about the answers on daily trivia quizzes?  Permission from author?  Are we now asking for Pogo's permission to cheat?  Help me understand, please.  Thanks a bunch.

Mayhem

No, I'm talking about the person who collected all the right answers from day 1.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 07, 2008, 05:48:46 PM
No, I'm talking about the person who collected all the right answers from day 1.

Ok, thanks, Mayhem.... but how do you know that the person posting here didn't do the collecting?  I didn't see the post, so maybe I'm missing something?

Mayhem

I can't seem to find the deleted post - I may have made a mistake  :(

Squid

You're not about to break the forum again, are you, Mayhem?  hehehe
We still love ya, snookie.  (OO)

Mayhem

I'm starting to get the hang of things - I upgraded the forum software today to 1.1.7 and all is well  :^*

Biggen

would it be ok to post a link to the web page that has all of the answers?

Mayhem

Sorry but we dont allow links to other websites.

In the past we have had so many issues with other sites stealing our content (and calling it their own), we had no choice but to adopt a policy to not allow links in our forum giving them free publicity.

teresa_aaron

Sorry I posted a link didnt even think about it when I did it and I new better Mayhem.. Sorry again.. Teresa

DebbieN

Maybe you should just google search "pogo trivial pursuit answers", that would end this discussion really quick and probably give you the answer you are looking for.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: DebbieN on November 08, 2008, 07:33:47 AM
Maybe you should just google search "pogo trivial pursuit answers", that would end this discussion really quick and probably give you the answer you are looking for.

I tried that and couldn't find anything.

I would appreciate someone sending me that link via pm if possible.  tumbsup.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 08, 2008, 08:33:06 AM
I tried that and couldn't find anything.

I would appreciate someone sending me that link via pm if possible.  tumbsup.gif
It is on it's way to you FreeCell.  :-*

FreecellFanny

Twitchingnber

trivia  is   very simple  to play write  down the   answer to the  first 11 questions..  then  click  main  menu  then  go back    and  play same  questions   you  get the  the  first  1100 points  and  voila       its  that  easy

FreecellFanny

Yeah, well, we want all the answers right all the time to get billions of tokens.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview