Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday FreeCell Challenge 11/12/08

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Payday FreeCell
Clear 120 Payday Scratch bonus cards this week!(4 bonus cards per game -- win the game to check your bonus points!)

BonusCheck version 3.7

Completion Time: 1 hour

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

I ranked out on this one using Bonus Check and as I recall it ran well... reliable.   :^*

Thanks for the info, Homer!

arniebear

I am at Rank 47 in this.....all by hand with no help from Uncle Otto.....I want to do it all on my own.  I only have 900 games more to Rank out  6_6.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: arniebear on November 12, 2008, 02:42:49 AM
I am at Rank 47 in this.....all by hand with no help from Uncle Otto.....I want to do it all on my own.  I only have 900 games more to Rank out  6_6.gif

WOW!  Impressive!   :^*

twinkle6590

:OO  I am using bonus check and all it does is start a new game. it wont even play. whats wrong with my program ??

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on November 12, 2008, 08:58:34 AM
:OO  I am using bonus check and all it does is start a new game. it wont even play. whats wrong with my program ??

I'm using version 3.7, Vista, Internet Explorer and mine is running fine.  Which version are you using?

twinkle6590

I am using version 3.7, vista and internet explorer as well. all it seems to do is say. solving game..then it does nothing and deals a new hand. i tried for over 30 miin. and it never played one game.  :'((  please if anyone has any advice i would appreciate it.

MsMissy

Iam using Bonus check  on windows XP & it played just fine. didnt write down version, completed this 1 faster then greeback bayou. Homer your time for this is about right. got badge ,  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on November 12, 2008, 10:31:05 AM
I am using version 3.7, vista and internet explorer as well. all it seems to do is say. solving game..then it does nothing and deals a new hand. i tried for over 30 miin. and it never played one game.  :'((  please if anyone has any advice i would appreciate it.

I'm guessing it's your display settings.  I'd be happy to get it for you if you like.  You'll need to PM me your details, username and pw, etc.  Looks like you'll have to add to your post count before you can PM me, though.  A quick way to get the 25 posts is to go to the fun and games section and play there for a bit.  I'm going to send you a PM.  Let me know if you're interested.

twinkle6590

This message is for Stinkerbell. I got your message and I played some games but still am unable to pm you. I realize this is a safe site so im going to take a chance and leave you my yahoo messenger name on here so you can add me and message me there. when you do leave me a little not so I know its you. thanks again for offering your help.  thanks once again.

Stinkerbell

Twinkle, I emailed you.

Stinkerbell

Twinkle, I can do it now if that's ok with you... I sent another email.

twinkle6590

tumbsup.gif   thanks i got the emails. thanks for the help as well. and i am also sorry for posting my email address on here. I am new to this and i forgot all about doing that. please accept my apologies.

Homer

Quote from: twinkle6590 on November 13, 2008, 12:09:29 PM
tumbsup.gif   thanks i got the emails. thanks for the help as well. and i am also sorry for posting my email address on here. I am new to this and i forgot all about doing that. please accept my apologies.

It's ok. Once you get to 25 posts you will have PM priviliges

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

twinkle6590

thanks stinkerbell and Homer. you guys are great.   :!! heres one for the both of you!!! Its nice to know theres a place i can go when i need help thats safe and nonjudgemental.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: twinkle6590 on November 13, 2008, 12:58:17 PM
thanks stinkerbell and Homer. you guys are great.   :!! heres one for the both of you!!! Its nice to know theres a place i can go when i need help thats safe and nonjudgemental.

You're welcome, Twinkle!  Have a great weekend! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview