This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can We Rehabilitate OJ Simpson?

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Right now on Court TV (or whatever it is called now) and most of the News channels they are showing the coverage of the sentencing of OJ Simpson. I actually feel sorry for Clarence Stewart because he does not carry into the mess the baggage that OJ does. I never really understood the kidnapping charges against the two of them but watching OJ talking without his ego was quite interesting tv.

disneyland lady insane diego

IndianLover

Sry I cannot say much about OJ considering he got away with everything in the past, and if it was anyone else (no a star or popular) they would have been fried.

freespirit

you can't rehabilitate someone who thinks they do no wrong,that they are above the law and can't be touched...and shows no remorse anything.

disneyland lady

His co-hort has been in general population all this time while OJ has been sequestered away from general population. I imagine no matter what he gets he will have protection above others in jail so even if he was given life he would not be finding a new boyfriend named Bubba.

IndianLover

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 05, 2008, 10:06:25 AM
His co-hort has been in general population all this time while OJ has been sequestered away from general population. I imagine no matter what he gets he will have protection above others in jail so even if he was given life he would not be finding a new boyfriend named Bubba.

See that is what makes me livid, he is NO better than anyone else put him in general population  that is not right. He should have to face what every other criminal does. What makes him better his name? I think not. Put him in with someone who will do the same to him as he has others. Grrr this crap makes me mad, lol.

freespirit

OMG,I sooo agree with you.If it were you or me that had committed these offenses..we wouldn't even get a chance at parole in 5 or 6 years.Let him free to be with the population and maybe they will put him at his mercy.

FreecellFanny

Just by the very nature of his celebrity status he cannot be placed into general population.

Guilty or not, that would be unfair and it would mean deliberately placing him in undue danger.

And let's not forget, he was found 'Not Guilty' of past charges.  :-\

pizzaman984

Quote from: IndianLover on December 05, 2008, 01:58:58 PM
See that is what makes me livid, he is NO better than anyone else put him in general population  that is not right. He should have to face what every other criminal does. What makes him better his name? I think not. Put him in with someone who will do the same to him as he has others. Grrr this crap makes me mad, lol.
I agree completely.He is no better then anyone else even though he did get away with murder all those years ago.That trial was a joke.He did it as the civil trial proved he did.His dna was all over the place.Only problem was dna was verrrry new back then and didnt way in like it would today.Verdict or not he did it and should go through what every other prisoner goes through.Hell put Michael Jacksons child molesting butt in there with him.OJ could dress like a little boy and michael jackson would "beat it"!! Then thet could both be happy.

Homer

I am gonna say what everyone is thinking.

Eff OJ. I hope he gets some prison justice. He is a murdering, lying, thieving, no good SOB and deserves nothing better than a date with "Ole Sparky"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

Quote from: Homer on December 06, 2008, 12:26:58 PM

Eff OJ. I hope he gets some prison justice. He is a murdering, lying, thieving, no good SOB and deserves nothing better than a date with "Ole Sparky"

My thoughts exactly.  tumbsup.gif

IndianLover

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 06, 2008, 11:43:00 AM
Just by the very nature of his celebrity status he cannot be placed into general population.

Guilty or not, that would be unfair and it would mean deliberately placing him in undue danger.

And let's not forget, he was found 'Not Guilty' of past charges.  :-\

just because of him being a celebrity should not protect him, what makes it unfair? Who cares if he is in danger. As far as that not guilty crap he got off because the trial was a joke!!!!!!!!

FreecellFanny

Yes, the trial was a joke. No argument there!

When I used the term unfair I meant that the prisons cannot deliberately put someone in danger when they know they are a target. Whether it's OJ, Dahmer, child molesters, pedophile priests, people like that...they know that to put those people in general population is signing their death warrant.

I don't like it any more than you do but that is the way it is - that's why they have protective custody.

I'd rather they go into genpop...but that isn't what they do.

I don't know how to explain myself any other way.  (OO)

Squid

Stinkerbell

You'd have a better chance of rehabilitating us auto users than rehabbing OJ

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 09, 2008, 10:10:17 AM
You'd have a better chance of rehabilitating us auto users than rehabbing OJ

OUCH! Well that ain't gonna happen so I am going to dress up for ole sparky!

Cake Lady

Quote from: Homer on December 06, 2008, 12:26:58 PM

AMEN! ! !  :D

FreecellFanny

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 09, 2008, 10:23:04 AM
OUCH! Well that ain't gonna happen so I am going to dress up for ole sparky!

Lethal Injection would be my choice!  :=

~Sassy~

You guys are big softies, wanting to send O.J. to see Sparky or give him a nice sleeping cocktail!  >:D

police.gif I want to see him in general population with his very own "Bubba".  (OO)
I want pictures of O.J. trying to bend over and pick up his soap.  camera.gif

Run O.J. run  ++ try sleeping if you can.  :/o\

I want a lotto and betting pool set up to take care of the one who offed...O.J.  (O+O)

Sure we can rehabilitate O.J. c'mon have a little faith people. BUT he needs to be in general population.

O.J. will change from  >>:D to  0: butt he will need to see the doctor.gif and  the nurse.gif often.   :o0

:)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview