This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Garden Deluxe

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

My stats show I am 22/25 but my game awards album shows I have all 6 badges.  Have I gotten all the rank badges then?  It also shows 4/5 mini items.  Should I keep playing to 25 and if I do, will I get another mini?  Sheeesh. 

Tara

O.M.G. not again.  :)))  If you want the last mini, you will have to get to rank 25. It's a big white hot mess with a big hat.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on December 16, 2008, 09:08:05 AM
O.M.G. not again.  :)))  If you want the last mini, you will have to get to rank 25. It's a big white hot mess with a big hat.

I'm trying to finish up the odds and ends.  Like, there are some games I only need a couple ranks to finish, but just never got to them.  And I KNEW when I posted this you would think GOOD GAWD HERE WE GO AGAIN!   :)) :)) :))

Jonathan

the last mini for that game is the dragon theatre one .....

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 16, 2008, 09:17:09 AM
I'm trying to finish up the odds and ends.  Like, there are some games I only need a couple ranks to finish, but just never got to them.  And I KNEW when I posted this you would think GOOD GAWD HERE WE GO AGAIN!   :)) :)) :))
Ms. Stinky,
So is this kind of like last minute Christmas shopping?  santamail.gif Because if it is, mine will fall under New Years resolutions!  :))

Hugs,
Sassy  (OO)

Merry Christmas  Xmas Tree

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on December 16, 2008, 11:56:22 AM
Ms. Stinky,
So is this kind of like last minute Christmas shopping?  santamail.gif Because if it is, mine will fall under New Years resolutions!  :))

Hugs,
Sassy  (OO)

Merry Christmas  Xmas Tree

See, here's the thing... I'm certain I am OCD.  I made a list in WORD.  The list has my completed games in one section , and incomplete games in another.  Included in the list were how many badges I have, for example 4/5, 3/7, etc.... I want the ones that are very close moved up to the completed list.  I'm also feeling an uncontrollable urge to list mini outfits!   :)) :))

Hugs back atcha, my Sassy friend!   (OO)

jarjar

~Sassy~

:-\ Well, that explains everything!  :-[ I understand completely, don't tell anyone but I think I am too.  :>> I am now doing Pictureka for a friend and he has NO idea. What is with that game or is it me? >:D

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on December 16, 2008, 12:08:21 PM
:-\ Well, that explains everything!  :-[ I understand completely, don't tell anyone but I think I am too.  :>> I am now doing Pictureka for a friend and he has NO idea. What is with that game or is it me? >:D

If it's you, it's me too.  I love that game.  I'm almost ready to offer to pay people so I can play it for them.   :))  Note I said "almost"   :)))

mr.clean

well it shows  me i have all the badges but the last one.  I'm sure there is one more mini outfit there allso.

But they seem way far away!

Hi stickerbell!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on December 16, 2008, 12:56:19 PM
well it shows  me i have all the badges but the last one.  I'm sure there is one more mini outfit there allso.

But they seem way far away!

Hi stickerbell!

Hey, Mr!   (OO)  How ya been? 

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 16, 2008, 12:11:05 PM
If it's you, it's me too.  I love that game.  I'm ... ready to offer to pay people so I can play it for them.   :))  Note I said "I'm ready"   :)))

Make an offer....  arab.gif  l2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 16, 2008, 12:00:06 PM
See, here's the thing... I'm certain I am OCD.  I made a list in WORD.  The list has my completed games in one section , and incomplete games in another.  I'm also feeling an uncontrollable urge to list mini outfits! 

I have the same list and I love the mini outfit idea!  lol

mr.clean

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 16, 2008, 01:00:41 PM
Hey, Mr!   (OO)  How ya been? 
I've been better I've been wrose i guess!

i don'nt have these badge tracking sheets  Don'nt understand how they work!  :"

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on December 16, 2008, 01:49:22 PM
I've been better I've been wrose i guess!

i don'nt have these badge tracking sheets  Don'nt understand how they work!  :"

Well, I started a Word document and all I did was go through the badge books and I typed out each game name and counted how many badges I had and put that beside the game name.   The first section was labeled Completed Games.  Thats where I listed all the ranked out games.  Then at the end of that I started a section called Incomplete Games and that's where I listed the name of the game with the badges I had/needed.  It's just a list, nothing special.

mr.clean

well i don'nt have word so thats out of the question!

Are these from those sites that have them?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on December 16, 2008, 02:30:29 PM
well i don'nt have word so thats out of the question!

Are these from those sites that have them?

You can use any program you have... like notepad or anything.

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 16, 2008, 12:11:05 PM
If it's you, it's me too.  I love that game.  I'm almost ready to offer to pay people so I can play it for them.   :))  Note I said "almost"   :)))
wrong place  :)) :))

BabyCheetah

There are other sites (but against the rules to post them) that actually have a tracker for you to use  If you look on the internet you will find them.  GL   bubblegum.gif

disneyland lady

I so resemble the OCD with Pogo. I recently found a list of all the items I still needed to get in Thousand Island to finish the book that does not even give you a badge and I finished that game last year! Wish I could be OCD about cleaning up lists.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview