This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

free haunted hotel game

Started by bubbleup,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Haunted Hotel is a great game but haunted hotel 2 is even better.

Stinkerbell

Do you have to become a member and buy their games?

bubbleup

it's completely free...when they email you the code they explain all the steps. You do need to register but I already play on bigfish from time to time so I already had a screen name and password but its not hard to do. Its a hidden object game, not the greatest but its free so what the hay!  :!! It also includes a 50% off code for return to ravenhearst

Stinkerbell

Thanks, very cool!  I downloaded it and it was easy to register.  I am guessing they don't want the same person downloading the free games everyday. 

harley89

Big Fish is a great game site. It has the one thing Pogo does not nice people that just play and dont worry about what anyone else is doing.    I am a game club member over there and get all my hidden object games from them.

MsMissy

I also belong too BigFish for several years now & just recieved another Free game from them. So i took haunted Hotel 2 game as i finished the 1st one. I am a memeber & Club member &  this site used to be called IONThunder before BigFish took it over. I have have several trial games sent 2 me & got a BigFish to stick on my puter , also just received the 1st game of raventHurst for free. but i have done it & currently working on new 1, which is much harder. I buy all my Ho games from them, only buy pogo 2go games from pogo.  :!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview