This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Tocantins

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Ben used cancer as his reason for leaving his job to go play Survivor? Oh brother, you laid a huge pile of karma. That whole Outwit, Outplay and Outlast is part of the show - not real life.

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on February 20, 2009, 02:39:56 AM
And why was Taj stupid enough to reveal who her husband was? I would have kept that little nugget to myself.  no-no.gif

I agree, that was a bad move on her part. She's already a physical threat, the chicks as strong as a damn bulldozer.

Edited to fix this hot mess of a quote I screwed up.  zipper.gif

Squid

Quote from: FreecellFanny on February 20, 2009, 02:39:56 AM
And just how do you say this place? To my ears (though one has a hearing loss) it sounds like Jeff is saying 'Survivor Tokencheese'.  giggle2.gif

ROFL... that's exactly what it sounded like to me, too.  And I have two perfectly functioning ears!

Mistyeyed

i missed the first part of the show last nite..just who is Taj's husband?

Squid

A player with the NFL, who retired a few years ago.  Clearly, money is not an issue for Taj - she justs wants to do Survivor.  With other peeps knowing her financial picture is "better" than other players', they think she is less deserving to win the prize.

disneyland lady

Taj is also a Grammy-nominee for her soul group SWV ("Sisters With Voices") so she has already had her 15 mins of fame and is trying to extend it a few more minutes.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 20, 2009, 06:19:50 AM
I agree, that was a bad move on her part. She's already a physical threat, the chicks as strong as a damn bulldozer.
hysterical.gif

Agreed though.

wimp

does anyone here read televisionwithoutpity.com?

they're hilarious, and always right on the money...

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 20, 2009, 08:27:47 AM
i missed the first part of the show last nite..just who is Taj's husband?

His name is Eddie George and he used to play running back for the T1tans. Also, in his younger years he won the Heisman Trophy.

He owns a restaurant in Ohio and has investments in real estate and other businesses; he also hosts his own television show.

They are not short of money.

I'd also like to add that he's fairly attractive.  huh.gif

Tara

swamp

Tara

6_6.gif  Survivor, AI, and Ugly Betty are all on at the same time. I don't know which to record and which to watch.

arniebear

QuoteSurvivor, AI, and Ugly Betty are all on at the same time. I don't know which to record and which to watch.

I just got Uverse it records four programs at the same time............I am so happy no more decisions  cheerleading.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on February 26, 2009, 06:34:39 AM
I just got Uverse it records four programs at the same time............I am so happy no more decisions  cheerleading.gif

Now if they would just have programs worth recording  rolleyes.gif

arniebear

QuoteNow if they would just have programs worth recording  Roll Eyes

hysterical.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 26, 2009, 06:07:38 AM
6_6.gif  Survivor, AI, and Ugly Betty are all on at the same time. I don't know which to record and which to watch.
Well I know you can watch Survivor online. tongue.gif Ugly Betty you probably can too... that's how it is with most of the ABC shows atleast. tongue.gif

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on February 26, 2009, 12:38:28 PM
Well I know you can watch Survivor online. tongue.gif Ugly Betty you probably can too... that's how it is with most of the ABC shows atleast. tongue.gif

I have enough stuff to record all 3 shows, but I don't know which one I want to watch while it actually airs.  sad.gif

Tara

How many times do we have to watch the same type of challenges? bad mood.gif

disneyland lady

Coach dubbing Tyson 'assistant coach' was the LMAO moment of the entire season. Who wouldn't want to be assistant to someone who tries to lick women, uses his eyes to tell people to move things and started the whole season with the rattiest hair? If he wasn't already fired for lying about going on the show with his 'cancer tests', he should be investigaged by the University's Soccer Association for inappropriate behavior towards women. Probst said on his blog that Coach is the most incredible character they have ever had. This from someone who experienced Johnny Fairplay, so there must be even more to come.

wimp

I don't like Coach's attitude either... on the other hand, he sure does make the show entertaining.  The assistant coach moment with Tyson, and then also in tribal council where he argued with his tribe about who the leader should be.  Lots more interesting than last season, to say the least.  Tara, I do think a lot of the challenges are starting to look about the same.  A few players race around to collect pieces, and then they have to put a puzzle together.  I prefer the stamina type challenges they normally reserve until towards the end of the season where people stand in the same position for hours just to win the challenge, especially when they offer things like food to give up your chance at immunity.

I don't care if she doesn't need the money, I am rooting for Taj.  She's built like a brick ****house and performs well at challenges (at least so far), she is fun, friendly, and with Brendan has come up with a great strategy for an alliance between tribes that will last through the merge... that is, if Jeff hasn't completely outed them after that last reward challenge.  Also love JT, he seems very valuable to his team so far... can't wait to see if he sticks with Stephen through the game, or ends up ditching him for stronger players.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview